Got my A$$ handed to me.... :(

except for the smokers coff, yeah most days. i just hate hearing, "Hahhghhehahhhackhahckcofffhacckcooff. Here is Donnie......"

Was that the old guy that came out of the woods and gave the kids candy?

No this guys was different he didnt come out of the woods... I live in the city... he drove in this bus.. and yelled out to me.. get it straight...gosh... fricken idiot!

free_candy_van.jpg

ya he lost his job and was trying to make a buck, only one set back was the painter messed up and put free, on the side. so his business kinda flopped after day one.

Dude LS was not "Sucking Out" The LS is a quick car! A Honda Civic..wtf dude tht a spickes car, if u think ur srdt20 is the best then your a :q:q:q:qing idiot! Honda is a piece of :q:q:q:q, get an American car! A LS :q:q:q:qing screws my car is bone stock and i smoke people all day long! if 145 is slow for a bone stock ls then idk wtf is fast cause no Honda goes over 145! U bought the car so suck it up if u got problems ovi u dont kno wtf ur buying!

since I mentioned having a civic i'll assume you mean me.... in the same post though.... I also said that my LS is better than the civic and the 400hp stang.... Bottom line is you didnt read before you went off. Re-read everything, then report back here with why its important to read before making an ass of your self. I expect your report back in this thread by 8am tomorrow

tool

And Sully, that guy can't even type a coherent sentence. I doubt he can even understand what you are saying.

Im so lost im just not gonna read anymore and just write crap about other cars..!! :shifty:

since I mentioned having a civic i'll assume you mean me.... in the same post though.... I also said that my LS is better than the civic and the 400hp stang.... Bottom line is you didnt read before you went off. Re-read everything, then report back here with why its important to read before making an ass of your self. I expect your report back in this thread by 8am tomorrow

tool

oh and if you want lessons on what smokes what.... I've got a slow tubby good looking LS that (in words you might understand) aint skeered :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.
Back