Got my A$$ handed to me.... :(

sully, i dont feel comfortable taking the hands away from a FWD wheel ever. just me. As for that guy who cant talk or type. I think he needs to try a different approach on life. one that doesnt make him so angry about living. o should I say...... Screw it, im not even gonna try

I wonder if he got the Autosocks. Maybe hes having to much fun with his performance Autosocks in the snow:D

I bet it's PeteSweets... :shifty:

I miss rePete. This forum is no where near as rediculous any more. :lol:

Oh, well I guess I'll just go to the gym and workout for the fifth time today. Maybe I can find some football players to rub oil on.

"dear sweet diary,

Today i rubbed men with oil for hours, then went to the gym. I had so much fun in the parking lot with my autosocks that i had to go back to the gym and spot hot sweaty men while they did squats.... over me.... in the locker room.... shower

yours truly,

Sweet Pete"

Let's see---We were talking about---I think it had something to do with cars---Oh, Well---I'll go look for a car thread...:rolleyes:
KS

Sully, that was terrible. I got in trouble with the boss, since I started cracking up sitting here at my desk. Hilarious.

I thought it looked funny with all the smilies filling up the screen.

*edit

Was referring to this post:

Dude LS was not "Sucking Out" The LS is a quick car! A Honda Civic..wtf dude tht a spickes car, if u think ur srdt20 is the best then your a :q:q:q:qing idiot! Honda is a piece of :q:q:q:q, get an American car! A LS :q:q:q:qing screws my car is bone stock and i smoke people all day long! if 145 is slow for a bone stock ls then idk wtf is fast cause no Honda goes over 145! U bought the car so suck it up if u got problems ovi u dont kno wtf ur buying!

My question is this..... after monsters inc.... and pretty much before isn't it common knowledge that Sully is short for Sullivan? How does that have even close to a Hispanic name? So i guess the short version of this post would be "the correct racial slur would be 'Mick' when referring to me"

I remember frotch as an Irish racial slur. But we used it more towards females.

short for "fire crotch" :D

well fugly is always good for Go Away or Leave me alone.

Or a kick in the nuts , whatever may come first

Members online

No members online now.
Back