Getting ready to pull my engine....

Ray...... The Cuda parts are my buddy's. The rest of the car is on the other side of the wall that the fenders are resting aginst. He is a member here (lsc8). It's nothing to fancy, as it was originally a 273/torqueflite base car. Now it's running a fairly hopped up 360 with a TCI streetfighter 727 behind it. It's in pieces now waiting for us to finish his truck you see in the garage.

Lincolns own.....

The 94 has a 5 speed, and will never have a 6. It gets used by dad as a back and forth driver gaining almost 140 miles everyday. It has no value to anyone but me and dad, so we drive the snot out of it and fix what ever we break.

The 95' Is getting paint as you see in the pics. In addition to that I've started collecting all of my goodies for a twin turbo/T56 combo that I am HOPING will lay down north of 850 streetable RWHP. This will take a while to complete, but I have the intercooler, and have my eye on a set of turbonetics hairdryers that will be the biggest expense.

You guys are gonna flip your lids when you see whats in store for it.

The 98 is my daily driver. (nothing big there 20 miles total per day.) I have all of the stuff that came with the car when I bought it waiting to go on. (cobra intake, art carr 3000 stall converter, 4.10's, and alot of powdercoating.) Nothing big for the 98 as I want it to stay reliable.

Thanks for the comments guys, take care.

Mike

wanna know the deal with the 67-69 Barracuda parts that are sittin there. I used to own a 67 Fastback

its a 67 fastback...i bought the car and redid it in green with a black hood and trunk for that 70's aar cuda look, drove it for a while and then redid it again in straight green....after that i started working as an autobody tech and got real bold and decided to do a frame up, only to find the frame was rotted, i bought another to splice the front end into but haven't ever really got the gumption to start on it a third time. besides mike and my other buddys keep me pretty busy painting and fixing there crap.

Don't give me that crap Jeb........:D

All you have to do is say the word and your truck could be done. :p

Allright guys,

I'm getting ready to pull it out of storage to finish the paint. I want it ready in time for Carslile, and would also like some ideas from you as to what I can do to the interior to dress it up.

I would also like to know what kind of competition I will have in the modified gen1 class. This paint is gonna be like glass when it's done.

Mike

Gotta have some new leather with a cool design not sure what your in to though, maybe some two tone with piping?

black interior, orange paint on the regular areas 2nd gen door panels, 2nd gen seats.

I'm looking for a wrecked gen2 with dark grey interior, so if anyone knows where one is, let me know.

Mike

Never mind on that.....

I found a 95LSC sitting in a junk yard that has all of the parts I want. 45K miles, and has 2 crumpled quarter panels. I am the only one that has even been remotly interested in it, so the owner is letting me take the whole car for "a hell of a deal".

This project has been renamed "The Pumpkin" from this point on. I am stripping the undercarrage out of the parts car, and sending all suspension components off for powdercoating, and installing poly bushings throughout to handle the motor thats going in after the paint is done.

I can't believe I considered selling this car a couple of weeks ago.

Mike

Mike I can imagine you as a slavedriver:eek: :eek:
I have a question I need to srip the front bumper on the 94 I bought Whatt can I use to strip the paint that wont hurt the bumper??

Here are the pics of the parts car, This one is a 96 base with 35K miles on it. The interior is in really good shape,(the pictures don't do it justice). I am stripping this car APART (down to the last nut, bolt, screw, and wire). and most will be refinished to go on either the 95' or the 94, depending on what car needs what.

Mike

100_1225.jpg

100_1226.jpg

100_1227.jpg

100_1228.jpg

100_1229.jpg

100_1230.jpg

100_1231.jpg

100_1233.jpg

100_1234.jpg

100_1236.jpg

100_1238.jpg

Sergmark said:
Mike I can imagine you as a slavedriver:eek: :eek:
I have a question I need to srip the front bumper on the 94 I bought Whatt can I use to strip the paint that wont hurt the bumper??

u need to mechanically strip it(da, sandpaper, etc). Most of the time there are problems related to chemical strippers, especially if you have never used them.

That's a damn good find there, I can't find crap here without at least 125,000 miles.

Damm Rich! That car is just like mine, only with black interior and a sunroof. I wish I had that one! Hey, what are you going to do with the ECU and VLCM? Can I buy them off of you?

UPDATE 03/26/06

I pulled the car into the shop yesterday morning with the sole intention to get something done on it. As you can see, there is ALOT of work to be done on it, and as the weeks go by, you'll see what i'm talking about. All of this took place from 9:00am-10:00pm

On monday, the autoglass guy is comming by to remove the windshield, and the rear glass, which will allow me to get EVERYTHING painted without worring about masking stuff off. Tuesday I'm gonna GUT the interior down to the structual members to prep it for the new interior panels.

As you can see there are a few layers of paint on that 1/4 panel, and I felt it best to strip it ALL the way down and start over. The whole car will be stripped for that matter. Anyway, here are the latest pics of it as of yesterday.

Take care guys.

Mike

100_1312.jpg

100_1313.jpg

100_1315.jpg

100_1319.jpg

100_1322.jpg

100_1323.jpg

100_1324.jpg

100_1325.jpg

100_1326.jpg

100_1328.jpg

100_1330.jpg

100_1333.jpg

100_1335.jpg

100_1342.jpg

100_1344.jpg

100_1348.jpg

100_1349.jpg

100_1350.jpg

100_1351.jpg

100_1353.jpg

100_1354.jpg

100_1356.jpg

100_1358.jpg

100_1359.jpg

100_1360.jpg

100_1363.jpg

100_1366.jpg

100_1369.jpg

100_1371.jpg

100_1372.jpg

You Da Man!!!

It would take me 6 months to do that, and it still wouldn't come out that good. LOL

Can't wait to see this beauty finished...

Nah rich, no slave labor now. He is working 10-12 hours a day, so i do all of the grunt work. The only reason he was out there then was to follow me back to the storage shed. The car doesnt have any headlights, and i was'nt gonna be able to make there, cause there was no moon that night.

Mike

Members online

No members online now.
Back