Gen 1 LSE Two-tone tails installed!! (PICS)

manoli

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
A big thank you to 214rod for a nice smooth transaction another great seller on LVC.

I have been on the hunt for a while now and have gone crazy trying to find this set of tails :D Very happy with them, I know a lot of members like the all reds but I like both styles ;)

7173530038_1276fe2f60_c.jpg

7173527820_23ebe50390_c.jpg

7154687550_e9a96de2aa_c.jpg

7154672888_70b79c4f95_c.jpg

7154675954_b735130e45_c.jpg

Let me Know what you guys think????

Thanks again 214rod :) Great Member!

Looks great! I am a fan of the all red on some color LS's but those look great on yours. I dont think they would look as good on my silver birch.

Looks great! I am a fan of the all red on some color LS's but those look great on yours. I dont think they would look as good on my silver birch.

Thanks hite I actually think they look best on silver birch.

Awesome, all red on any LS is icky!

Looks great man, and I agree - the best color for them is definitely silver.

EDIT: freshly waxed?

Awesome, all red on any LS is icky!

Looks great man, and I agree - the best color for them is definitely silver.

EDIT: freshly waxed?

Thanks guys for the cheerfull comments :D

Acually just washed it before taking some pics....I keep her clean I have a car wash bay at work so on my breaks at work or when im bored I usually wash my LS ;)

All red tails..

6171696891_a6f5f467f3_z.jpg

Looking good Manoli. Were those the ones on eBay for $499?

Ujelly? Yes
Umadbro? Yes
Lol. I wish i had two tones. Car is sick manoli!!

Thanks man, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!! lol what are you waiting for???

Money mostly and I also want to get my bumper repainted and figured I'd do it all at the same time. I have the Ebay spoiler on right now and it looks good so I'm in no hurry, I'll probably get it painted this summer.

They look great! Glad they went to a good home. Also nice camera.

But clear really = yellow. Yellow bulb + red lens = orange light.

manoli,

Looks great, I love your car. Always looking good. Do you still have your other set of tails? Mine have a couple cracks and look awful.

Looks amazing! Im a huge fan of the two tone taillights they look way better than the all red! How does your rear turn signal bulb work though? Is it set up just like the Gen 2s tails now? Forgive me if its a stupid question I'm just not aware of how the Gen 1s work.

Looks amazing! Im a huge fan of the two tone taillights they look way better than the all red! How does your rear turn signal bulb work though? Is it set up just like the Gen 2s tails now? Forgive me if its a stupid question I'm just not aware of how the Gen 1s work.

The work like the all red version. These were European/Asian market lights.

Manoli - Your car looks great !

While I am definitely a fan of the all red tails, I think your new ones look really good - must be the Autumn red

Members online

No members online now.
Back