Garage day - Austin, TX

Well we could have had a perfect garage day.to fix something on my 2000 conti. on my way to work yesterday on highway 360 my power steering went out and smoke went everywhere. i open the hood and power steering fluid is all over the engine. Guess what broke... The RACK!!!!! so now its sitting in B&B Automotive on S. Lamar waiting for the part...wont be done til probably late saturday. and i am not done moving to hutto.. hopefully i can make it to the garage day still...

might get luckly....

lucky.jpg

nice, looking good. I have a three hour drive so keep us posted as the time gets closer

Let's DO IT!!!!!

typical Texas weather - we were under tornado watch until 1am this morning - then sunny, clear skies and 85 all day.....

tomorrow is suppose to be great!

I'm in houston but i'm coming back asap, probably be there a bit after lunch. see you guys soon

sorry couldnt make it, last minute work emergency.

I hope it was cool, and everyone had fun. If it was delayed for some reason to Saturday let me know.

posting up some pics....

nice, nice day... too much food, too much beer, too much sun ;)

DSCF2391.jpg

DSCF2393.jpg

DSCF2402.jpg

Of course I am. I'm just saying that I got a exhaust brand new in the box and no one to play with yet.

Speaking of which, I'm gonna need some directions to the casa.

I'll PM you.

anyone else in Austin wanna stop by - we'll be in the garage all day.

Start making (homemade) pierogies 4:30pm -eat 6pm

UFC Shootout on pay-per-view 8pm....

I'll have a house full already - so the more the merrier.

Alright Quik. I have the directions printed out. Looks like a 3.5 hour drive. I'm gonna try to leave early enough to get there by noon.

How long do you think the switch is going to take?

I've got plans that evening but I might stop by for a bit to see some exhaust action. :)

I may stop by too. I didn't make it last weekend but may tomorrow for a little bit.

Here's a couple of pics of swapping out Nick's exhaust with a new magnaflow...

1) his LS up on the lift
2) the pulled stock exhaust
3) Nick working on it...

DSCF2404.jpg

DSCF2405.jpg

DSCF2406.jpg

I'm sure Nick appreciates it, but you really didn't need to wash the driveway, and the house, and the neighbor's house... :D

Members online

Back