Garage day - Austin, TX

Quik LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested?

I have a three bay garage, a lift, tools, ....etc

I live 3 miles from the Oasis - food, view, live music....

thinking - last Sunday in March - I'm in California and Vegas earlier in the month.

looking for some projects we can tackle together and then have some food / beers...

I have no mechanical knowledge but I'd be happy to hang out, check out some fellow LSes, and maybe learn a thing or two!

Quik-
I'm right up the road from you in Cedar Park. I've seen you out on 2222..love those curves. I'm game.

My LS would have 100,000 miles on it by the time I got it down to you:) How bout THIS LS day in wisconsin! We can get together and wash the salt off our ls'es and maybe have some hot chocolate:p What? No takers?

Man, I would love to, but thats a long trip:shifty:
Sounds like a blast tho. How is that car of yours runnin?

I JUST registered, and I'm going to be getting an LS close to this summer, so maybe then I can swing by and wrench a little bit. I can't wait to get an LS since I'm driving around my 94 Grand Marquis (distant cousin, twice-removed of the LS). I drove a 2003 V6 (blah, sorry V6 owners, but I love me some V8) a couple years ago as a rental car and I fell in love with it.

:q:q:q:q I will drive up there, maybe get my exhaust done. I live in Corpus Christi

should be awesome

You lucky dogs....I'd love to be there

dealmaster said:
I drove a 2003 V6 (blah, sorry V6 owners, but I love me some V8)

Actually, you'd be surprised at how good the V6's run. I've driven with gt95coupe a couple of times now in some twisties, and the V6 is very hard to shake. I gained a lot of respect for them, and wouldn't totally eliminate a V6 from my search.....Good luck though.

i dont drive an LS but would love to rebuild my 88 LSC i already have my custom stainless steel tail pipes and mandrel bent pipes. Wanna change out the entire exhaust and headers as well new fuel tank and fuel pump. redo the interior and so on...im off of Wells Branch Pkwy here in Austin..

Quik,

I'm down to meet up too. Been wanting to meet you since I had my '02 and had exhaust questions... (which you helped answer) :D

Maybe the exhaust for the '06 will be out by then!

cool deal - I belong to several car forums - and will try to pull as many folks in as we can. I'll post up a date - thinking 4/1 Sunday - and the following weekend as a rain-date.

Think through some projects that we can tackle together.

I got my magnaflow I ordered still in the delivery box. This would be a great time to install it (if you have the space and time allowed).

Put me down on the list

I am going to get magnaflow exhaust by then so we can install,

cant think of what else I could.

what is everyone else going to do?

Thats cool thay you guys can get togehter like that, too bad there are not any MK VIII days in austin. I would be up for that, I live at the Mansions on 620 I have seen your car around it looks pretty good.

sign me up im definitely down from SA, dont know any other LS owners from SA, if anyone wants to "road trip" it up let me know

cool deal - I belong to several car forums - and will try to pull as many folks in as we can. I'll post up a date - thinking 4/1 Sunday - and the following weekend as a rain-date.

Think through some projects that we can tackle together.
I too would love to participate in that. A good garage, some knowledgable poeple, tools...sounds like a winning situation. How many miles from Orlando to Austin again?

Seriously though, if you guys get some good stuff done take some pictures and do some write ups. Good Luck.

hhmmmm i have an 88LSC that need a complete over hauling lol... nah i just want to change the interior and seat color redo the exhaust i have 3" stainless steel tail pipes and mandrel bents plus i want to put a rear bumper and trunk lid on gas tank and fuel pump. to name a few things i want to do before i repaint her.

hell, george, we could caravan it if you came down 65 then got on I-40 at conway. maybe we could meet up with n8 too, get an arkansas contingent down there.

I cannot make this one. BTW what ever happened to the AR get together?

So what's the 411 on this Quik? Any updates on a time/date? Is this gonna happen? Excited to see if this pan's out. Austin is a mere short drive! (for me :))

Members online

No members online now.
Back