Garage day - Austin, TX

Well - I thinking Sunday the 1st - or Saturday the 7th?

leaning towards the 1st - then use the 7th as an alternate rain day. I'm off work the week in between so if any of the Sunday projects run over - no big deal....

we need to finalize what the projects will be...

party at quiks house!

Quik....
Are you outta your mind? LOL
I'm thinkin' you need to take your show on the road like a , a , like a SUPER HERO! Just go town to town helping Ls 's everywhere get meaner , faster , stronger than before.Just you and your snap on box.
"Look up in the sky!"...
LMAO
Sounds amazing , too far from this other country here.But if you make it to Detroit ,you can jump over from there!
Can't wait to hear all about it tho..|
Good luck boys.

Ok folks - let's get a head count!!!!!

Plan on the 1st - rain date 7th.

Nick - if we do this the first and you can't make it - still plan on coming down on the 7th.

Who has something we can work on?

I cannot make this one. BTW what ever happened to the AR get together?

I dont know. We can try to get it together again. I'll see if I can contact some of the LS's i see around town. Get them on here so we can get something together.

ARGH!! Looks like I'm gonna miss out on all the fun!!

I'm still on for the 7th (if that's ok).

ok - here' the plan – this Sunday 1st

about 6 to 10 folks coming

unless more projects surface - we'll open shop at 10am

about noon or so – we will BBQ a simple lunch – brats, burgers, …etc
Beers, soda, ..etc will be on hand throughout the day…

I have a couple of things to chat about
- LiveWire
- the rear diff with the Cobra T2 Torsen
- a set of port and polished heads

and of course the Supercharged Quik.

Hoping we can still find more projects to work on other LSes – but if not – the Goody’s Cool Orange 500 (Martinsville Speedway) 12:30pm can be buzzing in the background. I have a large hi-def TV.

If we are still going late in the afternoon – we can plan to hit the Oasis for some music and eats….

Right now the forecast for the 1st is Sunny and a High of 75 – but if it should rain – we will postpone until Saturday 7th. I have a UFC pay-per-view party already planned for that Saturday night – so if we move the garage day to the 7th - anyone who wants to hang are welcome to.

I will post first thing in the morning of the 1st to confirm it’s still on for the 1st

UFC, GSP is going to stomp Serra.

Diego will probably win too

I am stoked. Turns out no go on exhaust but I will swing up to hang out, help and see the LS.

sweet im down like charlie brown, no mods to do, just to talk and help others if they need it (know alittle bit about the ins and outs of cars)

Quik - how much cash should we bring? I mean for food and everything else.

it's all on me for the drinks and food at the house - if we end up going somewhere later them each their own...

I cant make it that far but I wish I could...I need help with this mirror crap...LOL

And Texas kicks ass.

Hey Quik - do you have a buffer? I still have that swirls on the drivers side of the car and thinking maybe we can get it out.

just wondering.

I don't - never used one

...but - maybe this is a great excuse to get one.....

yeah, I mean once you see it you will agree its pretty bad. Does any else have one that is coming?

speak up folks :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back