FS 2001 Lincoln LS Parts! ANYTHING YOU NEED!! ALL IS FOR SALE!!

Same here as well. I got a dui and probation its a Beeeotch to deal with. Sucks that all this went down in the middle of all of these transactions.. It is hard to think someone is not a crook that gets your money then you cant reach the person for a couple weeks but I am glad you atleast explained wtf happened.
Same boat as Pektel id like the parts (headlights, fogs, door actuator, pillars) if you can but if not just the refund would be nice $120 djkoolaide111@yahoo.com .. Thanks and sorry for the troubles..

I was in jail for a dui. Thanks for caring though. I see you all are very pissed and if there was not threats to my family while I was away then I really would have gave two sh|ts about all of this but now I do not. Those of you who have not threatened me or my family can contact me and I can do 1 of two things, either ship your stuff out or give you a refund through paypal (the process may take some time, not my fault), But if you was one of the ones who threatened me or my family you can piss off and eat a fat one. I'm sorry for those who got screwed in this matter and I promise will get it resolved soon.

Damn man that sucks, I haven't been in trouble for a DUI before but I was involved with the system for almost 2 years so I know what you're going through. I'm glad to see you came back to try and get this resolved instead of saying f*ck it and not coming back. I do believe the people that sent out threats to your family went too far and they owe you an apology as long as things are corrected. However, understand that people have been ripped off here before including myself and usually if you wait to long you end up getting screwed. If you still have the parts we discussed and if everyone gets theirs I would still like to buy them from you when you get a chance.

I didn't order any parts but I'm just curious... Why part out a perfectly good car? Or was there something wrong with the car? It had to be worth atleast 3-4k in 1 piece...

I could have gotten a DUI but was lucky and the cop let me go with only the speeding ticket for over 100mph(which still sucks). I'm like most others, I'd rather have the parts, but if not then a refund is fine.

So when is my part going to ship? I'll need tracking info as well.

He called me .. uhm I think it was tuesday and said he would have them shipped by friday for me and he would call me back giving me a shipping number and all the info I need. Said he would be getting a hold of me friday at the latest so ill keep you up to date.

You didn't buy anything did you?lol.

Anybody's refund be returned?

you still parting out this car?? If soo i all of your ac vents.. ASAP! you can give me a call 504-444-6244 if you still have it name is greg let me know whats up..

Anybody receive their part yet? Or tacking info? Or a refund?

Well good thing a didn't cancel my paypal claim, Hopefully I get my money back. If he doesn't respond sometime today, it'll go to the next step.

paypal took care of my claim 85 bucks back and barna "eat a fat one" your a b1tch f*ck yourself and suck a 8=====D

I can't file a claim. I think I sent the money as a gift.

Oh, sweet irony.

At least karma comes back around. Hell, me might get doubly screwed in his DUI court proceedings if he screws us over.

He was suppose to respond by yesterday and he didn't. I didn't receive anything from paypal saying they took it to the next step and were reviewing it so I called. They said it was going to close this afternoon so they just went ahead and close it right now to speed it up. I GOT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!

I dont know whats up with barna but he disappeared again.

I can't file a claim. I think I sent the money as a gift.

Oh, sweet irony.

At least karma comes back around. Hell, me might get doubly screwed in his DUI court proceedings if he screws us over.

That sucks. Do you always send as a gift or just by accident this time? I always do goods. Would sengin it for "ebay item" be any different?

You should still call paypal and see what you can do. Me and stallone got our money back, they can see the pattern and help you out, hopefully.

I hardly ever send it as a gift. I think I may have done it by accident. When I tried to open a claim, all it said was that I couldn't file one because I didn't send the money for goods/services.

Well, just got off the phone with paypal. They said they will research the account I sent the money to, and will escalate the situation anyways, adn email him directly. I guess I sent it as a "personal payment". I don't remember doing that. Hopefully I'll get my money back too.

Well, just got off the phone with paypal. They said they will research the account I sent the money to, and will escalate the situation anyways, adn email him directly. I guess I sent it as a "personal payment". I don't remember doing that. Hopefully I'll get my money back too.

Yeah good luck.

i made my claim april 27th i believe

Ok. I made mine the 7th.

Members online

No members online now.
Back