Free stuff! (Pay it Forward thread)

I need the amp for the rear on the JBL system. I have changed the head and cleaned the contacts, but no go. Has to be the amp, right? There's a 94 at lkq I could cannibalize for someone to trade. Weird car. No sunroof and tan interior. Please let me know.

whats it doing?just no sound?

here is a pic of the amp

IMG_20101127_235545.jpg

in deep need of seat track not really trying to get it for free but figured what better place to try any helps gets great thanks from concerned soilder

I need an outside passenger door handle for a 98 LSC. Preferably in pearl, but at this point im not choosy. I have a pair of rear airbags I dont need. If you can help me out or I can help you out PM me.

pm me pix of either one hey jamie whats the word on that track anyway an r u talkin about the ones in ur sig pick... id love those but id much rather have my paint look close to your as well cls

They're silver painted 10-spokes. I'm sure you'd want some money in trade, they're not in excellent shape. If your octastars are in really good shape, i may even consider trading for my chrome 10-spokes. The painted ones are just sitting in the corner of the garage taking up space.
It'd be awesome if we could work out an agreement since we're so close to each other.

acutally at the moment were not im in iraq and my wife is in the dmv area...(d.c maryland virginia) but i can have her take some pix for you to verify what condition theyre in they apear to be in decent at best i wouldnt dare say really good myself but unpainted is cool chrome would be awesome just uhmm shoot me a pm

Here's some pics I took of them this summer right before I stacked them in the corner. Not perfect, by any means. They could probably be cleaned up a little better. I just cleaned them really fast for the picture.
I think the guy I bought the car from liked to drive really close to curbs....

The second pic is the worst looking one.

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

ok works for me im not expecting amazing rims shes to be my dd for awhile got pix of the chrome ones? n i dont think these look all that bad either

Looking for Trans 98+

I know its a stretch, I have limited funds, like everyone else here, I need to repair or replace my trans in the 96.. if you have a 96 direct swap or a 98 or newer trans that I have to update please feel free to pm me!
I really need this ASAP, I have a deal pending but cash is extremely tight. if there is someone who has one sitting they could toss my way I would really be grateful. I have 2 NEW Aarnott Struts I would toss your way if it would help out a bit.
Thanks
Bill

Well guys, the time finally came last night where I broke my door handle lol. So if anyone has a black gen 2 passenger side door handle, I would greatly appreciate it!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hey i'm in search of some parts for my 97 mark 8 LSC. I am looking for the chrome exterior trim pieces like the grill, the trim on the headlights and so forth. The pieces on mine are the green color. Just let me know. Oh also a ballast for my center taillight. Thank you.

Members online

Back