Free stuff! (Pay it Forward thread)

I just got a '98 LSC with Light Prairie Tan interior. I need some sunvisors. Preferably Homelink but regular is OK since I don't have a garage.
I am parting this car. Am keeping the wheels. I would be willing to give away some parts. Just let me know what you need.
009.jpg
[/QUOT

The chrome around the headlights and across the front of the car. Just didnt know if you still had that or not. I know I have a cross over tube. A few other little things. I have to go look up in the garage and see what I have.

I just got a '98 LSC with Light Prairie Tan interior. I need some sunvisors. Preferably Homelink but regular is OK since I don't have a garage.
I am parting this car. Am keeping the wheels. I would be willing to give away some parts. Just let me know what you need.
009.jpg
[/QUOT

The chrome around the headlights and across the front of the car. Just didnt know if you still had that or not. I know I have a cross over tube. A few other little things. I have to go look up in the garage and see what I have.

Sorry, I already sold them.

I am in desperate need of a passenger catalytic converter and a coolant crossover tube. Mine is cracked. Can someone help me out?

Yes she does But alas I have offered all my parts to the guys at the meet on saturday, Will you take blood or sweat? [Maybe tears if I don't fix the damned thing.]

I am in desperate need of a passenger catalytic converter and a coolant crossover tube. Mine is cracked. Can someone help me out?

I have a crossover tube. if u need it let me know for sure. I also have a pass door handle,pass power window button, turn signal control. i have a few more little things in the garage just dont feel like going through everything yet.

I got just about anything you'd need off a Lt Graphite 98 LSC except the neon and air susp (it had a coil conversion). Here's what I know is wrong. The trans is shot, seat covers and carpet are poo and the sunroof is broke. Everything else is good. All I'd like is 1 chrome octastar wheel, I don't even need the center cap. Hell, I'd prob even trade the engine for a set of good but used tires and a octastar! I am dropping the front subrame/engine this week and the rest of the car is gone to the crusher week after next.

I got just about anything you'd need off a Lt Graphite 98 LSC except the neon and air susp (it had a coil conversion). Here's what I know is wrong. The trans is shot, seat covers and carpet are poo and the sunroof is broke. Everything else is good. All I'd like is 1 chrome octastar wheel, I don't even need the center cap. Hell, I'd prob even trade the engine for a set of good but used tires and a octastar! I am dropping the front subrame/engine this week and the rest of the car is gone to the crusher week after next.

Looking for a drivers side seat track, also the drivers side window switches and drivers door lock switch.

Also looking for a passenger side headlight if the chrome is good.

I have a good set of octastars but don't want to separate them, maybe we can swing some sort of deal.

Looking for a drivers side seat track, also the drivers side window switches and drivers door lock switch.

Also looking for a passenger side headlight if the chrome is good.

I have a good set of octastars but don't want to separate them, maybe we can swing some sort of deal.

Hmmm, lets see, driver's seat track is ok, just will need to swap over your potentiometers, got a good pass headlight, needs some lens polishing, the lock switch is good but the window switch is missing a cover (I have it, just need to glue it on).

Hmmm, lets see, driver's seat track is ok, just will need to swap over your potentiometers, got a good pass headlight, needs some lens polishing, the lock switch is good but the window switch is missing a cover (I have it, just need to glue it on).

Humm I wonder if one my potentiometers is shot the seat only goes forward and back.
I might have a seat track.... tracked down here in town, I will have to see if it works out.

Diffidently interested in the head light got a pic?
I guess I need the lock switch not the window switches.

Looking for a drivers side interior door handle for a 2002 lincoln Ls anyone have one and if so how much to Barrie,Ontario Postal code L4N 5K6

i have the oem bags i just ripped out of my 93. i think the rears are bad but idk as i never bothered to test them. i also have the compressor i know it is bad. but if someone needs it, it is yours

i need
trac loc
3.73s or 4.10s
a rear 1.25 addco bar
grille
headers
head unit
4x125 amp

Need 4 20 spoke chrome center caps. Would like to get some in near to mint condition. I have some 93 Opal Grey interior stuff to swap or let me know what you need.

I have a bunch of parts laying around in the garage. ! set of lsc moldings(black) rear sear back (black) front passenger seat skins (black) Tail light corners (no chrome trim) all gen 1 parts. I posted pics of them on the parts for sale forum a little while back but I would rather just give them to members who need them. Just pay the shipping or pick them up.

I need the amp for the rear on the JBL system. I have changed the head and cleaned the contacts, but no go. Has to be the amp, right? There's a 94 at lkq I could cannibalize for someone to trade. Weird car. No sunroof and tan interior. Please let me know.

Members online

Back