Free stuff! (Pay it Forward thread)

Lower part of the cover has 2 screws that go into upper cover. Upper cover has 2 nuts that hold it on, it does not pop off. Have to drop the column to get to the nuts.

Steering wheel will come off without removing the cover. Be sure to disconnect battery before removing air bag! Take out the torq screw and use a puller with metric bolts. I've had luck just pulling them off but becareful with the clock spring wire.

ok... so if i depress my horn and it doesn't go off... is their a relay or fuse i could check to make sure its not that? The horn works with the alarm and the double lock beep.

I have some gen I parts I will dig out and post. I believe I have a set of tail lights, a cup holder with wood from a 94 and some ivory drivers side switches from a 96.

OK,
I need the following: Both Front Air bags/Struts and rear Struts, Spare tire cover. left front (Drivers side) brake caliper,

I have only a few things for trade so if you need cash for parts feel free to reply. Jamie97 please feel free to drop me a pm with parts prices.

I have a tracloc unit and geared up for 3:55's
I have a singular rear Airbag,
I know of a member who is selling the one peice alluminum Driveshaft out of a 93 LSC. his ID is Lux... he's asking 115 shipped for it..
I also have the passenger side IMRC for the elusive 96LSC its used but in good condition its the hybrid model Electro/mechanical

In the spirit of pay it forward I will also be willing to offer up my personal assitstance in either 1 of 2 fields.. I can offer tools and personal help in your vehicle repair if you come to me and I can also offer PC help if you come to me or if possible remote help. I've been working on pc's over 20 years.
Thanks for reading my book.
Bill

anyone have any nice dent removal info and nice paint they wanna spray in my direction?
and a new gen 1 front grill would be fantastic, im up for trades, i got plenty of parts layin around

Horn relay is #3, count away from firewall toward front bumper, but ID horn works with alarm then I would not suspect the relay, I would suspect the switch in the steering wheel

I have a bunch of leftovers from my 95 Parts mark. I meant to post them here but I wasnt paying attention I guess. Ill just attach the link.
All free except the Gauges and taillights, I'll trade whatever for those.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?p=645710#post645710

Read to the bottom for what I am looking for. I forgot to mention I need a good set of plug wires for my 95 and Im looking for an in dash DVD double Din or pop/flip up, wanna trade?
Pm me

Last edited:
Jamie, I have a set I could donate as well. I am looking to have a set done for my 93 as well. pm if you are interested. Thanks Ryan

hey thats sounds great Ron, that would be great my address is right on the box and no rush getting them back we have time to get them restored for the cause so when you get the chance is good with me! thanks man, when they are handed over i will make sure the people involved know you supplied them too.

I just got a '98 LSC with Light Prairie Tan interior. I need some sunvisors. Preferably Homelink but regular is OK since I don't have a garage.
I am parting this car. Am keeping the wheels. I would be willing to give away some parts. Just let me know what you need.

I would be interested in the chrome that goes around the bottom of the car it it would fit my 93. priced shipped 62703

I'm interested in a couple of Mark VIII cooling fans. I would like to put one in my fox as well as my LS. Although I don't have Mark parts, I do have some LS parts for those of you that may have an LS as well. PM me a price if you have one (or two) that you are willing to sell.

The drivers side mirror is gone and the trunk net is as good as gone-Enjoy Bill.

TDUB- I've got someone saying there coming for my fan this weekend, if he doesnt buy it, i'll get ya a shipping price. I'll let it go cheap for ya.

The drivers side mirror is gone and the trunk net is as good as gone-Enjoy Bill.

yea but
Im still not done..
Lightbar, and let me think..... ummmmmmmm....:D

BTW I dont need the housing and motors in the mirror, I just need the glass, so if anyone needs the housing Ill be glad to ship it out for cost of shipping.... I might even have a peice of glass not the chromatic glass but plain if I can find it..
Bill

Well the COPs in the first post are gone, but there's still plenty of stuff up for grabs in here!

Im looking for a drivers side WHITE exterior door handle for cheap. Anyone got one.

In a few weeks I'll be tearing appart my old 93 Mark VIII ... It has a working 10 disk changer.... car has had a good life but there may be some things you may want...

Has a working OEM moon roof motor...

Engine has 230K on it but is it as solid as they come. If anyone wants to pull it ....

Just ask if you want to know if I have anything you may need. (Send a PM)

In a few weeks I'll be tearing appart my old 93 Mark VIII ... It has a working 10 disk changer.... car has had a good life but there may be some things you may want...

Has a working OEM moon roof motor...

Engine has 230K on it but is it as solid as they come. If anyone wants to pull it ....

Just ask if you want to know if I have anything you may need. (Send a PM)
Is the cartridge there?
I wonder if its the same as the gen 2 mine is gone.

Members online

No members online now.
Back