First Mod...

LINCBRA

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
What was the first mod that added power, NOT COSMETIC MODS, you did to your Mark VIII?

do spark plug wires or intake silencer count? they happened at the same time.
or, JMOD. it didnt add power, but it helped anyway.

exhaust X3...then do the gears but make sure your tranny is up to snuff or you will be crying in your soup with a bad ass sounding car that won't move.

My first mod was a Deablo chip(1993). More for the new torque converter lockup times. But the other goodies that it does was nice too. Way nicer to drive on street.

Gears and T-Lok. Didn't add power, just felt like it:D

Remove silencers and hack off mufflers. If that doesn't count as a power mod, then gears. If that doesn't count, nitrous. If that still doesn't count, after all it's not on all the time, then I won't have done any until the forged motor and P1SC go on.

Sway bar, even though it wasn’t a power adder. My old one was just broken so I put a better one in. I’ve never done anything to a motor, just driveline and suspension. If I do a motor I want to throw 20K at it....so needless to say she is still stock, but I do have a K&N!

true dual exhaust....after of course the removal of the intake silencers and drilled airbox

I spent some time and collected all the parts so I only had to take everything apart once... that was my theroy anyway.
J-mod
1-2 and 3-4 accumilator/spring
front and rear braces
cobra center section w/trac-loc rebuilt w/carbon fiber clutches and 3.73 gears
cobra breaks
exhaust
fuel pump... twice!
1 piece drive shaft new u-joints
This past winter I did the Cobra intake and air silencer delete and full audio.. sounds better while going faster :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back