Feeler: FS '95 Mark VIII NITROUS 02 Trans 4.10s

AbrahamLincoln

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://img11.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=zzzzd.jpg

FS: 1995 Lincoln Mark VIII 126k miles - Have all paper work, 3rd owner. Pearl with all options including dealer presidential package (gold emblems, rag top, sunroof etc) I have the original stickers, owners manual lincoln service cards etc.

talkaboutpaperwork.jpg

All parts listed below have less than 10k on them, many parts have been changed by there is about 100 pages of documents. Car is clean!

Engine: New: Tensioner, Belt, Waterpump,Battery (optima red top), 160 Degree T-Stat, new temp sensor All documented oil changes every 3k, new 02 sensors, have obd1 scanner car throws no codes key on engine off or key on engine codes.

Perf. - SCT custome Dyno'd tune on wideband, 254whp 255tq, Cone filter - Dual 2.5 Exhaust with Magnaflow dual/dual X stainless steel muffler - removed third cat, smoothed intake. Ford Racing 9mm Wires, Screamin Demon coil packs. Autolite 764 new plugs. Dynotune Wet Nitrous Kit 75 100 and 150 whp stages, purge kit and liquid filled bottle guage. Walbro 255 high output high flow fuel pump. Put down 347 at the wheels with the spray, but at a lower bottle psi with timing removed for it to be perfectly safe. (Switch chip program for the nitrous)

Drivetrain: 02 Mustang Gt Trans w/ 45K on it, Speedcal, LSD Ford Traklok, 4.10 final drive richmond gears.

Suspension: Strutmasters 1.5 coil conversion drop, New front upper and lower control arms, new sway bar end links, new rear shocks and mounts. Acco 1 and 1/4th inch rear sway bar and poly mounts and bushings.

Stereo: JBL Premium speakers from the factory, Pioneer MP3 Aux in head unit, two American Pro 12" subs 1000 watts each, powered by a 500 watt amp rockford amp.

15% tints all around. It has the A/C control module out of a newer Continental. New windshield wiper cowl + mechanism.

Car was garage kept for most of its life, owned by a doctor.

I know i'm forgetting a few things but I wanted to just get as much down and get to posting pics.

photoucf.jpg

dsc00331ktl.jpg

scannedimagel.jpg

sideviewu.jpg

projectnarcolepsy.jpg

p1090001.jpg

interior.gif

dsc00332sjh.jpg

leb473e6270c0b79579bab3.jpg

frontshot.jpg

dyno2e.jpg

I just detailed the car last week, 3 coats cleaner polish carnuba wax but its a crappy day... ill snap the whole car as it currently sits the next sunny day.

Ttt still for sale $3700 obo, I've put a about that much money into the car. Car has stock ride height springs 200 dollar moogs variable rate and brand new toyo tires on it.

I'm gonna be real nice here Abe.

put a 2200 price tag on it and be happy of you get 2K.

it may have been "owned by a doctor and garage kept".
but it doesnt change the fact it was "modded and BEAT TO PISS" by you.

Just reading your threads here on LVC plainly shows you "gave it hell".

you'll never get the 3700 you spend modding the car back out of the car.
They are "performance mods" not "financial investments".

Especially in "todays market".
The only way you'd get that much for the car is the Cash for Clunkers Program.

hmm bluebook bone stock is 2700 in fair condition which it is in. STOCK - I'm saying 3k and im not budging from that. I got dyno sheets for 347whp. Its probably not worth that much to you guys on here because you all have one and know what a stock gen I will go for that needs some work. My car doesn't need anything other than a cruise control cable and with the right driver will run 12s

347whp @ 900 nitrous (imagine that number at 1200) 3880 with a full tank of gas. 4.10s. I duno if someone likes mark 8's i thoght 3700 would be fair given how much dough i have into it. But since you guys all seem to think its unfair. 3k it is. I'll keep this thing for anything less its not worth it for me to sell it!

so 347whp for 3k ill just keep it but I'm done putting money into this car since what it is worth.

hmm bluebook bone stock is 2700 in fair condition which it is in. STOCK - I'm saying 3k and im not budging from that. I got dyno sheets for 347whp. Its probably not worth that much to you guys on here because you all have one and know what a stock gen I will go for that needs some work. My car doesn't need anything other than a cruise control cable and with the right driver will run 12s

347whp @ 900 nitrous (imagine that number at 1200) 3880 with a full tank of gas. 4.10s. I duno if someone likes mark 8's i thoght 3700 would be fair given how much dough i have into it. But since you guys all seem to think its unfair. 3k it is. I'll keep this thing for anything less its not worth it for me to sell it!

so 347whp for 3k ill just keep it but I'm done putting money into this car since what it is worth.

We arent tryin to knock you or anything but we just know what the market is on them. You can get a lower mileage gen 2 for that price...or less, you might have better luck returning as much as the car to stock as you can and selling the parts off it. Try craigslist, ebay, etc....a bunch of guys that already have them sitting in their driveway are gonna be the hardest to get top dollar for it. :D

as mentioned, not tryin to knock you just tryin to give you some helpful information.

blue book means very little when it comes to "car value".

it's used as a "benchmark" at best, by no means does it "establish" the value of the car.

I agree with icarus, put the car back to stock and sell it for what it's worth.
then recoup your invested money in the mods, by selling them seperately.

The gears and nitrous would get you around 500- 800.00ish dollars to the right buyer.

blue book means very little when it comes to "car value".

it's used as a "benchmark" at best, by no means does it "establish" the value of the car.

I agree with icarus, put the car back to stock and sell it for what it's worth.
then recoup your invested money in the mods, by selling them seperately.

The gears and nitrous would get you around 500- 800.00ish dollars to the right buyer.

lol you agree with icarus

quite the conundrum :p

im not gonna take stuff off, itll just sit as it sits. i drive it daily like i said and its a great car. I just want to put it out there because i've moved on to another project.

Let me say as Abe's good friend AND 2nd owner of this car, that there is nothing wrong with this ride! 3K is quite reasonable for the vehicle. You've all seen the list of modifications! The fact is for $3000, Abe's taking a huge loss! He's put well over $3000 into the vehicle. Someone who's looking for a Mark w/ a lot of mods already done should look no further.

Let me say as Abe's good friend AND 2nd owner of this car, that there is nothing wrong with this ride! 3K is quite reasonable for the vehicle. You've all seen the list of modifications! The fact is for $3000, Abe's taking a huge loss! He's put well over $3000 into the vehicle. Someone who's looking for a Mark w/ a lot of mods already done should look no further.

sorry

3K for a car that had a nitrous bottle installed.. is just a little steep IMHO

If you feel it's such a great deal, then YOU should buy it!

having a single post on this site, and that post is in this thread, doesnt lend much credibility to your story....

"We've" all read ABE's posts, we all are familiar with his lack of knowledge.

Go read his posts here, and tell me you'd buy a used car from him.

I know "I" danged sure wouldn't.

BUT.. FEEL FREE TO GIVE HIM 3K for it, since YOU and HIM are the only ones that think it's worth that much.

Let me say as Abe's good friend AND 2nd owner of this car, that there is nothing wrong with this ride! 3K is quite reasonable for the :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

As the guy above said, if it's so f*cking great, YOU buy it!

Later.

the fake rag top glued to the roof with a screwed on fiberglass resin mold makes the car worth $250. that was the first thing that ruined the car. secondly , if you are asking 3 grand for a car the least you could do is spend an hour and clean off the 14 years of brake dust off the rims!!!!!!!!!!

the fake rag top glued to the roof with a screwed on fiberglass resin mold makes the car worth $250. that was the first thing that ruined the car. secondly , if you are asking 3 grand for a car the least you could do is spend an hour and clean off the 14 years of brake dust off the rims!!!!!!!!!!

bingo!!

Without the cloth top I'd say it is worth $2000+ with the rag top it is worth NOTHING...

Too many posts on this site about it ... you are better to go on eBay or local to find someone who doesn't know it's history ...

I'd have a hard time letting any LvC member get screwed. Now should that car be sold to any LvC member for more than $1500 ....

There have been many issues with it and we know that you took it out and ran it hard. The fact that you ran the nitrous in it and knowing how you messed with it I couldn't support anyone on LvC buy for your asking price or even close.

Have you worked on it ... Yes
Have you put mods on it .... Yes
Have you had issues with it since the mods .... Yes
Are you looking to dump it here ... Yes

With your price you are looking to recover what you put into it that's fine but sorry from it's history here on LvC I wouldn't touch it.

Sorry if this upsets you but I have to be honest.

Go dump it somewhere else but not to our membership.

Too many posts on this site about it

With your price you are looking to recover what you put into it that's fine but sorry from it's history here on LvC I wouldn't touch it.

Sorry if this upsets you but I have to be honest.

Go dump it somewhere else but not to our membership.

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first we tried to bail him out with advice on his ill thought out mods, he didn't listen.

NOW he wants LCV to bail him out, hoping to recover all the money he spent ON the car?

TIP: a mark 8 isn't an investment.. you dont buy one, then get all your money back after you've "had your way with it".

Go pawn it off on a board that you haven't posted it's life story.. you'll probably fair alot better than here... sorry to say.

and like I said many times before.
Here is another "converted to coils" car that sells in a short time after the conversion.
He put one set of springs on it, then switched to another set of springs.. NOW the car is mysteriously for sale.

it happens all the time with coil converted cars.
even if the owner is in denial and wont admit it.. the "mark 8 majic is gone".|

Members online

No members online now.
Back