Feeler: FS '95 Mark VIII NITROUS 02 Trans 4.10s

Ya'll are some closet Mark VIII haters, it's a shame you are perpetrating as Mark VIII fans on this forum... it actually makes me angry that you guys even have Mark VIII's yet think so little of them...

Ya'll are some closet Mark VIII haters, it's a shame you are perpetrating as Mark VIII fans on this forum... it actually makes me angry that you guys even have Mark VIII's yet think so little of them...

Who are you calling a hater???
Rich? Tommy? Brandon? Martin?

All of them pay Attention to what goes on in this forum.
They have answered AbrahamLincolns posts as he was building this car.
They KNOW this car.

You know what....they care more about the people around here then the Mark VIII's they are pointing out that this car is a hotrodded POS.

Kinda Like yours.

You know what....they care more about the people around here then the Mark VIII's they are pointing out that this car is a hotrodded POS.

Kinda Like yours.

Well said 'nut..and you express my sentiments exactly.

Maybe 98LSC32V and ABE could work out a trade...after all these are the two nicest cars that have ever graced LVC's website..

NOT.

Dont let the door hit you in the FUGGING @SS M'kay?

Damn you are stupid... I would say most of us hate ugly pos Marks... which this is...

I don't know anyone that would be willing to buy a car hooked to nitrous. That spells trouble right there!!

Well said 'nut..and you express my sentiments exactly.

Maybe 98LSC32V and ABE could work out a trade...after all these are the two nicest cars that have ever graced LVC's website..

NOT.

Why thank you sir.
I knew you and I would see eye to eye on this.
You put in a full effort time and time again to spoon feed abe. :rolleyes:

I don't know anyone that would be willing to buy a car hooked to nitrous.

zactly, especially since "every problem" he ever ran into is posted in all it's glory right here on this site.

every ill thought out modification, everytime he broke one thing trying to fix another, all the issues he had.. are all right here.

then 98lsc32v brags about his nitrous install, posts pics of an exploded intake manifold..THEN promptly tries to sell LVC the car for 5K?????

Sorry, both of those cars do not pass the "STAY AWAY" test IMHO

honesty is a b*tch, if you dont want honest evaluations of your for sale item? then feel free to visit www.markviii.org where they will fall to your knees and bow before your almighty superiorness.

You put in a full effort time and time again to spoon feed abe. :rolleyes:

I honestly tried to help that kid.
Everything I suggested he did the exact opposite...i guess he did it out of SPITE.. I dunno.

I finally gave up trying to reach out to Abe and let him do what he wanted to do.

I TRIED to tell him to not put coils on the car, and I THINK he did it just because I said "not too".

Now low and behold.. he's selling the POS like it's some kind of GOLD NUGGET when it's really just a dingleberry.

I could care less what you think of my car. The nitrous backfire did no damage whatsoever to the motor except the upper intake. If you could see it in person you would think it's one of the cleanest Mark VIII's you have ever seen and i've actually decided to keep it... You guys are quick to call other Marks pieces of :q:q:q:q I bet Abe's Mark is cleaner than half of yours LOL... the only reason I was even considering selling it is I found a clean 06 GTO that was perfect for me but I've decided to hold off at this point...

On another note, even if you think his car is not worth the amount he listed it for, then STFU and mind your own business, do you guys also go into car dealerships and bitch that a certain car is not worth the amount it's listed for? This is pure comedy...

If you didn't care, you wouldn't have replied.. plain and simple
THAT is comedy at it's best.

I paid 2500.00 for my 98LSC, which is about all it was worth.
If you think bolting a nitrous bottle and a set of gears into a car DOUBLES the cars worth then.. "you and abe are a match made in heaven".

you should buy his car, and sell him yours.. WALA.

Then ya'll could go down to the local JP and get MARRIED!
w00t!

Since you compare my car to abe car I will clarify

My car doesnt have Tbird suspension
my car doesnt have nitrous installed
my car wasn't tuned by "someone else".
my car wasnt beat to piss on bumpy roads with a lowered coil conversion kit

EVERYTHING on my car WORKS as it should.

now lets compare it to YOUR CAR
My car has never suffered an intake explosion due to an improperly installed nitrous kit.
My car was never overhyped and over hyped in an attempt to pawn it off on the community.

Out of fairness..MY car never went 13's either, since SPEED is all your concerned about.

I care far more for my car, than I do some meaningless "bragging rights" to an ET that MANY have run before.

YOU were NOT the first mark 8 to run 13's.. and FWIW
13's aren't even considered "FAST" by many.

MY CAR is SLOW, I accept it for what it is.
I dont throw thousands of dollars at Internet HYPE mods, so I can have the longest sig file on LVC.

My car would run circles around yours with 50% of the money that you spent.
WHY.. because I'm a racer and I KNOW how to DRIVE and MOD a car.

Large Sig files do not make fast cars, as you have proven.

do you guys also go into car dealerships and bitch that a certain car is not worth the amount it's listed for?...

Why yes.. that is called "car shopping".
Cars at dealerships are NOT worth the amount they are listed for.
they list them HIGHER, so they can sell them for what they are worth after the owner "thinks" hes gotten a deal by talking them down.

Please tell me your not one of those check writers that pays sticker price!

"once a check writer, always a check writer, I guess"

I could care less what you think of my car. The nitrous backfire did no damage whatsoever to the motor except the upper intake. If you could see it in person you would think it's one of the cleanest Mark VIII's you have ever seen and i've actually decided to keep it... You guys are quick to call other Marks pieces of :q:q:q:q I bet Abe's Mark is cleaner than half of yours LOL... the only reason I was even considering selling it is I found a clean 06 GTO that was perfect for me but I've decided to hold off at this point...

On another note, even if you think his car is not worth the amount he listed it for, then STFU and mind your own business, do you guys also go into car dealerships and bitch that a certain car is not worth the amount it's listed for? This is pure comedy...

This is a online community.

Some of us get together and help each other.

Go out for dinner.

Have meets and shoot the $hit, have a couple of adult beverages.

If you come here and try to sell your $hit car, you will be called on it.

We take care of our own.

Go sell your hand grenade somewhere else numb nuts.

Tommy you should know by now your et is how quick your car is and the mph is how fast it is. My car ran 108mph last time out which is good for mid 12's with the right launch.. Pretty fast for a 4000lb car with stock tranny, stock internals and suspension by any standards..

We take care of our own.

well he does come here when he has a problem he cant figure out, or if he wants to sell something...

not really a contributing part of the community.. just a "taker".. that is all.

Same with Abe..

This is a online community.

Some of us get together and help each other.

Go out for dinner.

Have meets and shoot the $hit, have a couple of adult beverages.

We take care of our own.

Go sell your hand grenade somewhere else numb nuts.

What's funny is you were in my thread asking for pics and trying to confirm I wanted 5k for it lol

Why yes.. that is called "car shopping".
Cars at dealerships are NOT worth the amount they are listed for.
they list them HIGHER, so they can sell them for what they are worth after the owner "thinks" hes gotten a deal by talking them down.

Please tell me your not one of those check writers that pays sticker price!

"once a check writer, always a check writer, I guess"

I meant do you try and haggle with the price of a car you are not interested in buying? Obviously not....

My car ran 108mph last time out which is good for mid 12's with the right launch.

A real racer will tell you that when you got a crappy 60 foot due to spinning that your MPH is artificially inflated due to wheel spin...

So until your run 108 MPH on a pass that you didn't have traction issues, then you really DIDN't run 108 MPH.

What's funny is you were in my thread asking for pics and trying to confirm I wanted 5k for it lol

Yep you know what else is funny.

I am looking for a 2 gen.
Those who know me know this.

A friend here pointed out to me that you can't manage to keep your intake on the motor were it belongs.
Its nice to have friends, they helped me stay away from your time bomb.

Funny isn't it?

I meant do you try and haggle with the price of a car you are not interested in buying? Obviously not....

Do I let my friends pay more for a car than they should.. NOPE.

These people here on LVC are my friends, and I'd treat them the same as I do my real time real life friends.

Go pawn it off on markviii.org I can assure you I wont contaminate your thread with my comments there.. or on mark8.org
You can sell it for as much as you want to try and get for it ANYPLACE on the internet.. cept here.

Give Ebay a shot, give mark8.org a shot, give markviii.org a shot.. I dont care.

but... on LVC, we dont pay too much for cars that have been run thru the ringer, had their intakes blown off...etc.

But if you think your gonna post here, and I'm not gonna call BS when I see it? your sorely mistaken sir... sorry.

Pretty fast for a 4000lb car with stock tranny, stock internals and suspension by any standards..

yea, but you left out some minor details...
LIKE.. this NOVEL of a sig file.

"1998 LSC Black/Graphite
Build Date: 01/98
2.1/13.22/106.2 MPH
Sniper Tuned, Motive IX 4.30's, T-lok with 07 GT500 internals, Cobra Intake Manifold, Cobra Fuel Rail + AFPR, MMR IMRC Deletes, C&L intake tube + Spectre Conical, HSW Sudden Impact Wet Kit, ADR M-Sport 19's, Sensor Lowered, Toyo Drag Radials, 2.5 dual pipes, !Cats, Dual Cut Outs, KM 3 inch X Pipe, No mufflers, SVT Focus pump, Autometer NV gauges, GMS COP kit, GT500 COP covers, NGK TR6's, 180 degree t-stat, R1 Concepts Brakes, 15% tints
1993 Midnight Opal/Graphite
49k miles... "

A real racer will tell you that when you got a crappy 60 foot due to spinning that your MPH is artificially inflated due to wheel spin...

So until your run 108 MPH on a pass that you didn't have traction issues, then you really DIDN't run 108 MPH.

A real racer doesn't assume things... My car dead hooks with the drag radials, it's just a gutless wonder until 3000rpm because I don't have imrcs and i need a high stall converter.. I have a 3500 stall sitting in the garage...

I see where you are coming from, you are of the opinion that his car is not worth 3k... I disagree, let the prospective buyers, if there are any, make up their own minds. Abe, sorry for highjacking this thread. I'm done, catch ya'll at the track on race day...

Members online

Back