Feeler: FS '95 Mark VIII NITROUS 02 Trans 4.10s

A real racer doesn't assume things... My car dead hooks with the drag radials, it's just a gutless wonder until 3000rpm because I don't have imrcs and i need a high stall converter.. I have a 3500 stall sitting in the garage...

Your car 60 foots like a stock car...
You claim "dead hook" but I dont buy it, as many of your tall tales/excuses go.

your 60 foots have always been crap, from when you were running street tires, to dragradials, nothing has changed...cept your sig file.

If you focused on getting the car "dialed in" and launching properly over some meaningless bragging rights MPH or ET... you'd be much better off.

The most important part of the dragstrip is the first 6 inches.. your far too focused on the WRONG END of the track.

so your 4.30'd dragradialed car wont beat my STOCK TURD to the 60 foot clocks? please deduct 2500 from your asking price, because your car is a turd just like mine.

A turd is a turd, your turd aint worth more than MY TURD.
I dont care HOW long your sig file is.

I see where you are coming from, you are of the opinion that his car is not worth 3k... I disagree, let the prospective INFORMED buyers, if there are any, make up their own minds. QUOTE]

there I fixed it for you.. and atleast we can agree to disagree.

I didn't say it wasn't worth 3K, I said it's not worth 5K and is only probably relally worth 2500.00 which is what I paid for MY unadulterated 98LSC.

with your mods it should 1.9 60 easily.. 1.8's would be more akin to where it "should be".
Hell my 95 on goodyears 2.08 60 foot with far less gear and WAY less mods than you have.
A drag radial never touched my car and it would have beaten yours by a couple of car lengths to the 60 foot clocks.

Now pull out your excuse towel and shake out the good ole "I run at a SLOW track" excuse..which is pretty stupid if you ask me.

If that track is so crappy, why would you go there, knowing your car wont run to it's potential....unless you just need a crutch or excuse to lean on.

I know I said that I was done with this thread but this is too good to pass up. My car did a best 60 ft time of 2.02 with the stock intake manifold and imrc's in place on sumitimo's. I would love to see what your car will do at the track with the IMRC's open, Tommy... I KNOW my car is a turd off the line right now, my stock 93 will out 60 foot me every time... Removing the IMRC's and the Cobra intake manifold absolutely killed all the down low torque the car had (which was little to begin with)... I'm not worried about it as it's nothing that my 3500 stall 9.5 inch converter won't solve...

I know I said that I was done with this thread but this is too good to pass up. My car did a best 60 ft time of 2.02 with the stock intake manifold and imrc's in place on sumitimo's. I would love to see what your car will do at the track with the IMRC's open, Tommy... I KNOW my car is a turd off the line right now, my stock 93 will out 60 foot me every time... Removing the IMRC's and the Cobra intake manifold absolutely killed all the down low torque the car had (which was little to begin with)... I'm not worried about it as it's nothing that my 3500 stall 9.5 inch converter won't solve...

well pardon me for quoting your incorrect sig file information..shruggs.

So what you are saying is..
your car "used" to 60 foot pretty good, til you started messing with it?

All you have succeeded in doing was slowing your 60 foot down with the cubic dollars you've been throwing at the car?

yea... that sounds like a 5K car to me.. NOT...sorry.

ITommy... I KNOW my car is a turd off the line right now, my stock 93 will out 60 foot me every time... ..

Please pay me double what my car is worth, even though I've messed it up and it's slower now than it was before I started messing with it.

OK..that makes sense.

Your looking for an Obamaesque bail out!
I see

I haven't messed it up, I just moved my powerband up in the upper rpms, it will be the perfect setup once the 3500stall goes in...

omfg can we move on already???????????????????????????? close tis thread the guy is a tool bag , he is selling a piece of :q:q:q:q, and the other turbo racer on here has a super sonic intake exploder mark VIII. end of story lol.

Ive seen and drove the car... Its pretty nice much better then any other gen 1 I drove... I hate the top but what can you do about it. The suspension on it is all new. The car runs perfect and has a newer low mileage trans in it. Its been run on nitrous but not in a long time. If it was beat to piss it wouldn't be putting down the power that it is. Abe has worked all the kinks out of it mostly thanks to you guys. Stop being pricks...

Ive seen and drove the car... Its pretty nice much better then any other gen 1 I drove... I hate the top but what can you do about it. The suspension on it is all new. The car runs perfect and has a newer low mileage trans in it. Its been run on nitrous but not in a long time. If it was beat to piss it wouldn't be putting down the power that it is. Abe has worked all the kinks out of it mostly thanks to you guys. Stop being pricks...

well go buy the damned thing since YOU think it's such a good deal.

There are two seperate people in this thread that think that car is a great deal, SO.... please tell me why this car is still for sale?

So far we've kept this thread clear of personal attacks, and you want to come in and start calling people names, very mature of you and I'm sure calling people "pricks" lends ALOT of credibilty to your post.

FAIL.

Dang this tread has gotten comical. Any body want to buy my mark. Great shape maturly driven, new (rear) tires and nitrous kit installed. Never used of course. Any takers.:D

Dang this tread has gotten comical. Any body want to buy my mark. Great shape maturly driven, new (rear) tires and nitrous kit installed. Never used of course. Any takers.:D

yea but there's a big difference in mounting a bottle in the trunk and pimping it in parking lot gatherings and blowing your intake to smithereens.

well all know your nitrous bottle is empty, you wanna know how we can tell?

because you aint broke nuthin!!!

*LMAO*

There.. just so you dont feel left out er nuthin.

Besides, you have that uberawsome sniper tune that makes your car worth 5k

SURE I'll buy it!

*LMAO*

HAHA No you got it wrong the bottles full cause I've never used it. I'm scarred. I might have to buy a third engine.

See!

you cant even wear out a set of rear tires... n00b

Yeah I know i may have to come down to texas to learn how to turn off that damned tc. I'll let you know when I am going to visit my brother in league city.

wow... cool response xlr it's real mature of you to be bashing a car you have never seen or driven... I stated that I hate how the car looks with that roof (why I wouldn't buy it) but some people have different tastes about it. Ive seen the car and I gave you my opinion of it. Me stating that you are being a prick is not immature its being truthful.

I'll let you know when I am going to visit my brother in league city.

damn that is scary close, I live in the next town north of league city, which is webster...so definatley hit me up when you get this far south.

wow... cool response xlr it's real mature of you to be bashing a car you have never seen or driven... I stated that I hate how the car looks with that roof (why I wouldn't buy it) but some people have different tastes about it. Ive seen the car and I gave you my opinion of it. Me stating that you are being a prick is not immature its being truthful.

yea, you are the third person to try and "hammer the value" of that POS down our throat... YET, you dont like it enough to BUY it..
CO-Incedence?.. not.

Your more akin to arguing with me, trying to insult me than you are trying to SELL ABES car... huh.

no worries, your immaturity doesnt bother me a bit.
Since you choose to TURN this thread into personal attacks...

GO BLOW YOURSELF NUTSACK.. there, now I've "contributed" and lived up to your expectations..are you a happy nutsack? now?

No where did I say it was a great value, I am just saying its not beat like you guys make it out to be and its reliable.

You are the one who jumped on me for giving my opinion of the car. Where did I say "hey you guys buy this car or I will come slaughter you in your sleep."

Stating so many negative things about a guys car when you haven't witnessed it yourself is just being a dick. sorry

No where did I say it was a great value, I am just saying its not beat like you guys make it out to be and its reliable.

You are the one who jumped on me for giving my opinion of the car. Where did I say "hey you guys buy this car or I will come slaughter you in your sleep."

Stating so many negative things about a guys car when you haven't witnessed it yourself is just being a dick. sorry

Don't be sorry....Tommy knows hes a dick ;)

yeah, cant you see my statement in his sig, tommy is a dick, i am too! alot of us here are, but we got each other's backs.

Well I guess I cant say I'll be the first to admit I'm a dick {see above) that has been covered.

but... I have been around since Abes "first post" and tried very hard to help the guy, he did literally the opposite of most any and all advice he received and that is fine.. no skin off my back.

BUT.. I know how he drove the car, how he treated the car, and how badly he repaired the car when it broke.

Then add some nitrous to the equation, and that car quickly becomes a 900-1200 dollar car.

It doesnt matter if he spent 4K or 10K on it.. the fact remains.

it was modded to suit his own personal preferences, he added nitrous and two different sets of crappy coil springs.

if being HONEST makes me a dick, well then that's a badge I will have to wear with PRIDE.

I wouldn't pawn that POS onto my worst enemy, much less sit by and watch it get WHORED OUT to people I respect here on LVC.

Like i said, if YOU or OTHER single person who thinks it's worth the money then BUY THE DAMNED THING..

Unless your saying it's "not worth YOUR money, but you'll let someone else buy it".

If you wouldn't buy it yourself and put your family in it, then you are doing the SAME THING your busting MY BALLS for.

YOUR NOT GONNA BUY IT, SO WHY ARE YOU POSTING??
Other than to just be a part of an arguement?

SO yea.. call me a dick AS IF you think that'll hurt my feeewings?

your just a leg humping twat, keep humping Abes leg..M'kay?

Notice Abe isn't in here defending his overpriced, overhyped ragtop POS?????

Because HE KNOWS...

Members online

No members online now.
Back