Eibachs, 2nd Gen Hid Halos, Wheels Wheels Cai

I still want those OZ wheels. BUT I have to buy tires for my truck. Surprised no one else bought them yet.

I wish I could. Gotta see if I can get some full correction details. Couple of those would be enough for them.

trunk carpet still available? ...if so, final price with shipping is how much? and umm pics, maybe?

Hey.

How many stock HID headlamps do you have exactly?

I see the one in the video, but I need a left (drivers side) one. And only one. Do you have a second pair?

zeus wheels and the OZ wheels still avail... the zeus wheels have two good front tires. all others need replaced on both sets

The OZ's are badass. Light as sh*t, and a perfect diameter for some decent rubber. I've been trying to scrounge up some cash for them, but who am I kidding, I need to get the gears and stall done this winter!

The OZ's are badass. Light as sh*t, and a perfect diameter for some decent rubber. I've been trying to scrounge up some cash for them, but who am I kidding, I need to get the gears and stall done this winter!

no u dont.. u need to take some xxmas gifts back and buy these

Dude I would love to. But then I'd need to drop another 6-800 on tires.

I was effed up on codeine and vodka last night :D

I even got a thread deleted by calling out another member I think. Oops.

Pektel, you sell me the wheels you have and then you can buy his OZ's :D

I don't mean your painted stockers...

The wheels in the picture are Fondmetal 9X size 19X8. They were orignially 02V8Sports, he sold them to LSUNV2 who sold them to Pektel. Most people on here know that Pektel has them that is why I thought you were making a joke since you almost can't open a thread w/o a picture of Pektel's car in it (Pektel you self proclaimed pic whore! ). All joking aside, those rims have been out of production for a VERY long time.
Many have tried to get their hands on them and many have failed...

Which is why I want to keep them until the LS goes bye-bye.

They look different on LsUnv2's ls than on pektel. They look real good on pektels. Maybe it's cause its a small picture.

until the LS goes bye-bye.

And this is when? :confused:

Members online

Back