Eibachs, 2nd Gen Hid Halos, Wheels Wheels Cai

LsUnV2

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
i have all my aftermarket stuff for sale..

eibach lowering springs 150

jaguar zeus wheels with spare 1200 obo

OZ racing ultraleggra wheels... one off set.. 1000

Jaguar Senta wheels... 1500

K&N intake...140

Stock HID headlights with halos. bezels painted vivid red...500
these come apart easy and can be repainted, with purchase i will send a set of spare bezels so u can have painted before dissassembly.

Stock HID headlamps 300 plus your non hid headlamps..

Stock HID headlamp brand new 300.....never used ..

Lincoln trunk carpet with emblem 50

ford rack for 2004 ls less than 10k on it 225..

have a lil room on some things but firm on others. please pm for info.. all prices plus shipping, have paypal

will post pics asap... i have some pics in gallery and photobucket link.. also here is a vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eRjw9pIcl8

What happened? Don't like your LSE?

You should put it up for sale here...

ya right because so many on here have money? nothing happened just time to move on.. wanting a trailblazer SS.. i have my car for sale on here somewhere or at least a feeler if people are interested.. i would sell with all items listed above

do you still ahve the angel eyes?

also the carpet?

yes i have everything listed, i am currently moving so please be patient with me i think ill just shoot a video of all items to make it easier should be up soon

this was a really good video! i wish more sellers would sell this way. and yeah those trailblazer ss are pretty damn clean, and a lot more roomier than the LS. I myself would get a grand cherokee srt-8. but both are pretty much the same. Good luck with the sales, and PM sent!

Thats hilarious about your brother's ID!

ya that was so funny even funnier since me and my buddy drank a fifth of jager before i shot the video.... me and my brother argued for weeks over where his id was.. i used it to detail cracks on the ls exterior lol

intake sold.. thanks tru blu

senta wheels sold pending payment ... if people are still interested pm me .. if sale falls through first in line gets em

stock hids

hey buddy how much for the stock hid headlamps. they are used right? are they still in good condition? if so let me know how much im interested

Members online

No members online now.
Back