Eibachs, 2nd Gen Hid Halos, Wheels Wheels Cai

If later on you decide to pull the springs and sell, please post. I'm very interested in aquiring a set.

Still Have zeus wheels, make offers guys.... still have ultraleggra wheels.. make offers.. Still have StocK HID headlamps with angel eyes installed.. make offers.. Still have brand new pass side Stock HID headlamp// 300..

come on people lots of good things to buy, im selling car need to get rid of it

800 plus shipping on the ultraleggra wheels.....

zues wheels 1000 plus shipping.. front two wheels are brand new.. .. very expensive.. will come with lincoln caps and spacers...................

make offers on all others.. thanks

Sentas SOld... HID halos Sold.....Intake Sold..... Zeus wheels still avail.. 1000 plus shipping obo.. Ford rack for LS still for sale.. Stock HID headlamps still for sale... Brand new unused HID lamp still for sale...ultralegra wheels still for sale, best offer... pick these things up guys need em gone

bump, still have zeus wheels.. pass hid headlamp new...... ultraleggra wheels.......New rack.......trunk carpet.....

I still really like those ultraleggera's, simply for the light weight factor. Unfortunately, no cashola for about 4 weeks. I spent all my fun money on detailing stuff, and a new camera lens :(

lets go guys. 2 sets of wheels , rack, trunk carpet, brand new pass side HID headlamp.... bring serious offers, must go ......

Eibachs for sale still? Maybe missed where the sold in the thread?

Not interested in selling yor hids anymore?

no sorry, i have a brand new HID pass side headlamo if you are interested

No I needed the set, thanks for letting me know I'm here on waiting 2 weeks for a reply on completing the deal on the hids. All I needed was a sorry sold them. Oh well

never sold em.. but with your lack of simple knowledge on HID headlamps im surprised you even wanted em:D

If it was so simple why didn't you write that in your reply? All I needed to know was if it fit directly and when you said the bulbs had to be serviced, it through me off and after that you ignore 80% of my messages and questions. Yeah I want hids and was not going to drop 300 plus two weeks with no headlights if it wouldn't work or if I bought them and had to take then to a dealership to get "serviced", whatever that means, and waste another week with no car cause of it. I had to ask a few members on here that were actually very helpful with nothing in it for them untill I finally found the answer of "yes the bulbs can be taken out and new ones placed in like the reg headlights". Something you knew and with that simple answer, you would've had my headlights and money in your hands. Sorry for my little rant but the lack of communication and you blowing me off with no response at all got me here. It took me a lot of hours to find the answers I needed from threads and other members.You knew the answer and if you didn't want to share them a simple, you ask too many questions I dont want to sell them to you or deal with you you annoying noob and done.I would've left it alone.But instead I was sitting there day after day waiting for a response to get my hids when you had no intention of selling them anymore. You were once in my shoes asking questions only a noob would and now that you know something I dont, you just blow me off when other members didn't blow you off when you asked them in your noobs days

If it was so simple why didn't you write that in your reply? All I needed to know was if it fit directly and when you said the bulbs had to be serviced, it through me off and after that you ignore 80% of my messages and questions. Yeah I want hids and was not going to drop 300 plus two weeks with no headlights if it wouldn't work or if I bought them and had to take then to a dealership to get "serviced", whatever that means, and waste another week with no car cause of it. I had to ask a few members on here that were actually very helpful with nothing in it for them untill I finally found the answer of "yes the bulbs can be taken out and new ones placed in like the reg headlights". Something you knew and with that simple answer, you would've had my headlights and money in your hands. Sorry for my little rant but the lack of communication and you blowing me off with no response at all got me here. It took me a lot of hours to find the answers I needed from threads and other members.You knew the answer and if you didn't want to share them a simple, you ask too many questions I dont want to sell them to you or deal with you you annoying noob and done.I would've left it alone.But instead I was sitting there day after day waiting for a response to get my hids when you had no intention of selling them anymore. You were once in my shoes asking questions only a noob would and now that you know something I dont, you just blow me off when other members didn't blow you off when you asked them in your noobs days

at this point im assuming you have comprehension problems.. u asked if the bulbs could be serviced ,,,, i said yes.. serviced means they can be worked on..... worked on in this case means they can be replaced... it took yoiu hours????? wow.. when u found out how easy it was to replace a bulb did you feel retarded?

ya i sold heat shield

No I did not ask if the bulbs can be serviced. I asked how hard was it to change the bulbs if it was the same as the halogen headlights and you just said they can be serviced, very easy.The manual said the bulbs could not be reaplaced. This through me off. Why would you say the bulbs can be serviced instead of saying the bulbs are easily replaceable. When I replied back about what you meant by serviced, you didn't reply. No I didn't feel retarted when I found out I just said to my self how hard was it to just say that if HE KNEW, so i just assumed you didn't know either until you replied back three weeks later with the answer I had found.

I asked various people what servicing the bulbs on a hid headlamp meant and they as well did not know so its not only me that was thrown off by you using service the bulbs insteat of change them. Yeah it took me hours to fins such an easy, simple, dumb question, but if you knew how come you didn't just say it.

Members online

Back