EBAY SCAMMER frankflintstone

• Thread starter longtimemarkviiilover
  • Start date
L

longtimemarkviiilover

Just Thought I Would Warn Everyone That I Bought 2 Front Air Sturuts Off This Guy Months Ago Now And Still Never Got Them.. Never Got A Refund Either... He Said 3 Weeks Ago He Would Finally Make It Right Any Refund And Then Never Did Once Again.. Now He Sent Me An Email Saying Oh Well Call The Cops!!!

This Guy Had Many Bad Feedbacks And Stoped Using His Account For A Whole Year Because Now Ebay Calculates Your Feedback By The Year So If You Dont Use Your Account In A Whole Year Your Feedback Goes Back To 100%.. The Red Marks Will Still Be In Your Feedback If You Dig For Them But Your Percentage Ges Back To 100%...he Was Selling In Another Name Ripping Others Off During This Year Also!! This Guys Smart So Watch Out!

Yes, PayPal will take money directly from his account and repay you every penny. File the claim and tell your side of the story and show them his emails also. it could take up to 2 to 3 weeks because they have to wait on his argument but if he has none, you're automatically the winner of the dispute. I have had to do this twice.

Paypal doesn't always get you your money back. I paid a guy $165 and all they gave me back was $13, cuz that's all he had in his account! Hope it works out for you....

Yeah I sent Gipp $125 through paypal and I got like $4 back because it was all that was in the account.

Last edited:
Wasn't it Gipp that ripped you (and a bunch of others) off, TDUB?

Yeah sorry. I'll edit that. If I remember correctly Falec ripped a couple people off as well and both haven't been heard from since.

I didn't rip anyone off, at least not intentionally. I believe there is one individual that I owe about $50. All of the other members that paid for parts got them as promised. The one person that didn't get his stuff must have had the package lost because everything was sent. So I apologize for the poor communication at the time and I would like to make things right with the member to whom I owe money. I know I had many happy customers including QuikLS, Adam (something), and a bunch more.

That guy who posted this is a scammer. I wouldn't worry about it.

All these guys talking about scammers really makes me feel uncomfortable with buying anything from anyone on this site. Hey longtime, I believe the guy that has a link to this post with you being the real scammer. By the way, who capitalizes every word in a sentence.

Haha. With that being said, just to clear things up. The OP screwed several people as well, most likely just making this thread to push people towards his sales, when in fact he screwed them as well. Hence he is no longer a member here.

Or I could use a different site altogether since I can't seem to get any info on a car noone owns anymore . Or that the small trivial problems I'm having with my continental are mine to figure out alone.

Maybe I'm searching other forums with similar cars to see if any of the problems I'm having are had with the marks as well. Its not like I'm looking at the Cadillacs page. As far as that :q:q:q that mentioned I should look at the age of the post, does that mean all the scammers are gone? When a scammer gets caught there's always someone else ready to scam as well. This site is stupid and not helpful whether I'm in the continental forum or not.

Maybe I'm searching other forums with similar cars to see if any of the problems I'm having are had with the marks as well. Its not like I'm looking at the Cadillacs page. As far as that :q:q:q that mentioned I should look at the age of the post, does that mean all the scammers are gone? When a scammer gets caught there's always someone else ready to scam as well. This site is stupid and not helpful whether I'm in the continental forum or not.

Mr. Tony right? Well let me begin by telling you that you ONLY have 14 posts. There's NO WAY in hell you can know if this site is stupid by posting 14 times ONLY!
When it comes to Mark VIII's we are a helpful community, create a new thread & ppl will help. Resurect this old thread & ppl will generally ignore it. As for FrankFlinstone? He's still around, watch out! There are other scammers however I'm not an avid E-bay buyer so I can't remember who they are. CREATE a NEW thread inquiring about ebay scammers & I'm sure ppl will assist. You can do that or you have the choice not to log into LVC anymore. NO one is forcing you to come on to this page.

No, YOU'RE stupid!

Now I'm being called names too. You are all some bitches. Aren't you glad you can call stupid without picking up your teeth. Cuz you have your computer to hide behind. I've found a different site I use now :q:q:q:q off lvc. :q:q:q:q your scammers and your stupid ass site. Because I don't live on here then I'm noone? I cruised these forums well before I bought a Lincoln. I've been thinking of buying a mark VIII or gt mustang definitely won't be a Mark.

We are ALL very glad it wont be a Mark.

"Aren't you glad you can call stupid without picking up your teeth. Cuz you have your computer to hide behind."
To show you intelligance, or lack thereof, I quoted your line above. I says a lot about you. Both the fact that you call this site stupid but then wet your panties when someone calls you stupid. Calling the kettle black are you?

Dont let the door hit you on the way out. And I pray the site you found end in a ".org". That will be a LOT of fun for you - at least for a couple days until you crawl back here under another username.

Members online

Back