Delrin Bushings lower control arm and knuckle

Delrin is quite stiff right? I mean I know it is because I am a machinist. But they perform pretty well? I wonder how UHMW would work? Doesn't Delrin also change size quite a bit with temp changes?

yes, delrin is fairly stiff but it also has more flexibility than the uhmv. No it shouldn't change much with the temp. And yes they perform very well.

I have 5 paid deposits out of the 17 sets or so that people said they wanted. I'm hoping that some people just haven't seen the updated thread, but if you have please send your depsit. If you are no longer intersted eplease let me know as well so we can get this going for the people needing them. Thanks guys!

I have 5 paid deposits out of the 17 sets or so that people said they wanted. I'm hoping that some people just haven't seen the updated thread, but if you have please send your depsit. If you are no longer intersted eplease let me know as well so we can get this going for the people needing them. Thanks guys!
I'm in still, but have been on vacation. If I have any paypal money left on my unverified account, I'll send it. Otherwise, I'll get something in the mail tomorrow.

No problem. Thanks for letting me know.

My house flooded.....no really it did, that's water outside of my basement window. Damn house keeps eating my money.

20130806_195355.jpg.

I'll get you on Friday, sorry for the delay.

20130806_195355.jpg

Yes. Just send a deposit and measurement to the above info.

Not sure what your buying these for but just to clarify these are the mark Viii pieces. I haven't messed with the t-bird stuff and I'm not sure how much is different and how much is the same.

Sent deposit will get measurement tomorrow. I'm installing Mark viii lcas on my 97 Cougar and the uprights are the same. Thanks Mike

Yes. Just send a deposit and measurement to the above info.

Not sure what your buying these for but just to clarify these are the mark Viii pieces. I haven't messed with the t-bird stuff and I'm not sure how much is different and how much is the same.

I'm interested in set. I know racecougar from the SCCoA, and TBU. I'm happy someone is picking these up!!

Regards,
Chris

Hope I'm not too late to the thread, but I am also interested in a set. If it matters, racecougar is a friend of mine.

Thanks,
Kurt

Can I get in on a set of these? I saw a link posted on TCCoA. Thanks Mike

http://forums.tccoa.com/showpost.php?p=1487820&postcount=10

lsc8, I'll have to send you the address for my marketing check. :lol:

Sleeves are back from the lube Coater and we are starting on the delrin. Will prob be the end of next week. Ill be taking Labor Day off after all:)

ok guys,

bulk of the work is done. I still have to machine the car specific knuckle bushings but otherwise they are finished. Working on instructions, and will try to have them in a box this coming week. Thanks everyone, sorry its been so slow.

$400 + shipping (most likely $10-15)

$50 deposit/set

Final bill will be sent when product is in the box and ready to ship. Your $50 deposit will be taken off your final $400(+ shipping) price.

I will also need a measurement of the width of your upper knuckle on each side. The bushings have to be custom made for each set specific to your car because of tolerance issues.

Paypal info is:

ibboonie81@hotmail.com

Check or money order can be mailed to:

Cass County Machine Inc.
11832 Arenz Ln
Beardstown IL 62618

If sending a check/mo just shoot me a pm or let me know. It seems with the mail these days one never knows how long it will take.[/QUOTE]

ok guys,

bulk of the work is done. I still have to machine the car specific knuckle bushings but otherwise they are finished. Working on instructions, and will try to have them in a box this coming week. Thanks everyone, sorry its been so slow.

That will work perfectly for my build. If it helps DLFs instructions are still hosted.

http://home.comcast.net/~dlfraleigh/Delrin/MarkVIIILCADelrinBushingKit.pdf

or the whole list

http://home.comcast.net/~dlfraleigh/Delrin/Delrin.html

All done and in a box. Will get your shipping quotes on mon. And start taking final payments.

Members online

No members online now.
Back