Deal of the century!

Wow, driver seat lean and all. I love how the moron wants to add $300 shipping on top of it.

Hell, buy it for $500 and slap a nose on it... The roof sucks tho... Ick.

I had to sign on ebay to rant..here's what I sent him

"Are you f****** kidding me?? a complete mark viii is barely worth $3700 let alone just the damn seats. No idiot is going to pay nearly FOUR THOUSAND dollars for USED leather seats out of a 15 year old lincoln. You are the reason parts for these cars are sky rocketing, making people think used sh*t is really worth that much....take one of those digits out of the price and GET REAL MAN!"

comes with an invisible car like wonder woman's plane. you just sit in the chair an off it goes!

the other one i thought had cobrastars on it but they're regular cobras. he must have seen someone with the cobrastars and thought they were just snakes.. but for $338 its a steal for parts.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Dude... that's in my hometown. I thought I knew everyone that sells Mark VIII parts around here but I guess I don't.

These seats were on Craigslist a couple weeks back for $600.00 or so I THINK. Guy had no #, just email communication on that AD. I never sent him an email but they attracted me because I need one black seat. Never the less, THIS PRICE IS INSANE.

but wait... Im a local, HAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU GUYS SUCK! I DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING & HE WILL DELIVER! I will only have to pay $3,740.00 for these seats with free delivery! This is an amazing deal for me. Thank God I'm in his neighborhood.

Hey but seriously? I'd love to call up this TARD & really make him think I'm interested just to go meet him!

Just got this in my Ebay inbox as a response to my question:

"Dear ********,

Oops the listing meant to say 374 dollars was an error in the listing
You sure you dont want to pay 3700 ?
Would have been nice if someone actually paid that
I will go in and fix that bring it down 374

- laly1"

That sounds a little more reasonable:D

Not too long ago, I came across a complete set of Gen-II black seats like that on E-Bay for $1000. Thought that was a bit high too. I got a complete set of black seats in good to excellent condition for $250 locally last year. The guy advertised them on Craigslist as 98 seats and didn't have any pics, but when I got there to look at them, they were actually 93 seats (no Lincoln logos and no rear armrest), but given the price and their condition, and the fact I wouldn't have to bother swapping out seat tracks to put them in a gen-I, I went ahead and bought them anyway for whenever I find another Mark. Almost all of the Marks around here I've seen for sale have sh*tty seats, plus I kind of like the idea of a 2-tone interior kind of like what NoLimit has (even though when I bought the seats, I'd never even seen his car or any 2-tone Mark interior).

Just got a message back saying the price was listed wrong also..lol feel kind of bad for my ranting message oh well..

Still, $374 for seats? Well, then again, what is a fully functioning seat track going for?

I was coming on here to call you guys retards, until I read the part that the price had a typo. I am just now seeing the listing. I thought you all were cheap asses for not wanting to pay $374 for 2 front seats (with tracks and motors no less) plus a back seat.

I was coming on here to call you guys retards, until I read the part that the price had a typo. I am just now seeing the listing. I thought you all were cheap asses for not wanting to pay $374 for 2 front seats (with tracks and motors no less) plus a back seat.

:lol: yeah, by the time i saw this thread, the price had been corrected, i was really confused as to what was the problem was..

Members online

No members online now.
Back