Deal of the century!

What's new leather worth? Or should I say what would you pay for it?
I know what SCP has it listed for but I choose not to purchase anything from bill if I can help it.

What's new leather worth? Or should I say what would you pay for it?
I know what SCP has it listed for but I choose not to purchase anything from bill if I can help it.

I had my 93 seats custom made (2 toned) with the CobraStar logos for $950. That's BRAND NEW & custom... so no, these seats are definitely NOT worth it.

I had my 93 seats custom made (2 toned) with the CobraStar logos for $950. That's BRAND NEW & custom... so no, these seats are definitely NOT worth it.

I'd like to see some pics if you have any

I'd like to see some pics if you have any

Sorry, My ISO settings were high & I didn't notice until I came back in the house. That & the fact that it is INSANELY bright outside. I got the car cleaned yesterday so I also took a couple pictures of the exterior! :D

20120526_130541.jpg

20120526_130532.jpg

20120526_130424.jpg

20120526_130434.jpg

20120526_130555.jpg

20120526_130632.jpg

20120526_130652.jpg

20120526_133548.jpg

20120526_133344.jpg

damn, your mark looks good, I like that interior combo, i dont know how you are able to sell that car!

$950 is a good price for any interior work these days especially leather and that looks great. I priced it out for a 97 and it was more than double that. The quote included an upgrade to nappa grade leather but that was it, nothing fancy. I tried 4 shops here and the lowest was 1900 and they said it would take 4 months.

$950 is a good price for any interior work these days especially leather and that looks great. I priced it out for a 97 and it was more than double that. The quote included an upgrade to nappa grade leather but that was it, nothing fancy. I tried 4 shops here and the lowest was 1900 and they said it would take 4 months.

FOUR MONTHS?!?!?!?
:confused::eek:

Well, I can tell you one thing's for sure, the place I had the interior done has been open for over 40 years. The owner told me that the reason he was giving me the price he gave me is because the materials he has in stock he purchased over 7 years ago so he's working with the prices he obtained 7 years ago. He has enough material to last him another 5 years. He has rolls & rolls of leather.

I dropped off the car on a Tuesday & picked it up 2 days later with the seats re-upholstered & installed!

No, I don't think these are worth it. It's all in the eye of the buyer too, mind you. If someones been looking for ages they might (but in my opinion would be foolish to) spend that much...
One of the guys at work just spent over $5k on his interior thats custom done in ostrich or somethign weird like that. I thought it looked great, not amazing great and not $5k+ great though, lol ;) :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back