?? Day at the Track Spring Midwest Meet ??? let's Discuss??

:) I'm ready to race,this is going to be fun and is well worth a set of new tires after i burn them off at the track,ok just one tire ,one wheel peel here:)

Hey Andy you are opening up a can of worms... LOL... Great meeting you on Saturday... Maybe we should go up to that lake and have a go on the ice...

I'm sure 02LSE96LSC...etc aka(Jason) would have a few beaters at his barn in WI Rapids we could beat up.. LOL

I'm in for the 13th... Sounds like fun! Never been to the track w/the Mark... Just raced on the street :) Is anyone going to stay anywhere the night before?

Hey Andy you are opening up a can of worms... LOL... Great meeting you on Saturday... Maybe we should go up to that lake and have a go on the ice...

I'm sure 02LSE96LSC...etc aka(Jason) would have a few beaters at his barn in WI Rapids we could beat up.. LOL

Yes, great meeting you as well. Whenever you have some time in the winter we can head to the ice track and have some fun.

i was thinking about t-shirts for the meet, my wife has a t-shirt connection (she does all the uniforms for nestle) so i was thinking gray and having it say LVC @ GLD spring 08, not sure if it should be on the front or back, so what do you guys think
like with anything the more i order the cheaper it will be. i was thinking a run of 10, 5 xl and 5 2xl. if people could pre-pay that would help alot so i dont make a run of 10 and sell only 2. lets hear some feed back and i can this going

Hey guys . . . I've never been to a LVC meet or been fortunate enough to meet any of you, but I'll likely be in for this and I may bring along some friends from another forum if thats alright. Hopefully I'll have a few tricks up the LS's sleeve by then. :)

Nothing quite as fun as your car sir . . . the LS is my "beater" (using the term loosely, trust me) so I'm not gonna play too much with it . . . cool air, exhaust, tune, maybe nitrous, we shall see.

Nothing quite as fun as your car sir . . . the LS is my "beater" (using the term loosely, trust me) so I'm not gonna play too much with it . . . cool air, exhaust, tune, maybe nitrous, we shall see.

Who do you plan to do the nitrous system for you?

Who do you plan to do the nitrous system for you?

If I do nitrous - a big if, especially with this short of notice - I'd install it with the help of a friend who's done a supercharger kit on his Cougar and will be installing a supercharger kit on my Cougar. I'd then take the car to the dyno shop I've used for the Cougar in the past for tuning.

Well guys it looks like I am out. I just got the new schedule and it looks like I am teaching a weekend class the 12th-13th. It really is too bad because I wanted to meet some of you fellas. Have fun breaking an axle or two without me. :cool:

YEAH!!!!!!!!!! MIKES BACK!!!!!!!!
rich did you pm him?

Hell No! Chicken...:shifty: :p :eek: :D What a dork... Like I wouldn't PM Mike...:rolleyes:

Well guys it looks like I am out. I just got the new schedule and it looks like I am teaching a weekend class the 12th-13th. It really is too bad because I wanted to meet some of you fellas. Have fun breaking an axle or two without me. :cool:

Call in sick... LOL...

Call in sick... LOL...

Hehe. I wish I could but my students come from all parts of the country to come to my classes. Unfortunately it just happens that this is the way we had to make the schedule this time.

One week in counting until I get my next Mark VIII! I am with papa bear on burning the tires. I am going to rip mine up!

Members online

Back