?? Day at the Track Spring Midwest Meet ??? let's Discuss??

maybe ill bring my MR2 and the lincoln then follow 02asdfghjkl;' around all day in the 2 :D
*nice sig pic jason*

I'll be sure to equip the car with a James Bond type of oil slick.

Thanks for the pic sorry I didn't ask to use it. Not sure why but the car is sure shiney that day.

No kidding huh? I opened the house windows the other day and tried to get a tan. Didn't work though, still a pasty white guy. :D

Hater.... Hehe. Is Andy going to make it? What about the other EVO fella?

Didn't mention it to him yet. Probably will. Since hes cammed the new power level has his clutch locking him out at higher rpms. Hes got to upgade and think he was leaning towards a tougher trans right away to solve future derability possibilities.

He ran a 12.9 with having to let the rpms drop to 2500rpm before he could shift. Thing probably has a 11 in it.

Mike the other EVO guy left the state I quess.

I'll be sure to equip the car with a James Bond type of oil slick.

Thanks for the pic sorry I didn't ask to use it. Not sure why but the car is sure shiney that day.

dont worry the 2 is already equipped with that teature......well kinda :shifty:

and dont sweat the pic thats why i put the pics up, hell my old sig was one brent took of my car at the first beach party

dont worry the 2 is already equipped with that teature......well kinda :shifty:

and dont sweat the pic thats why i put the pics up, hell my old sig was one brent took of my car at the first beach party

I figured it was cool to use it. Actually I haven't taken alot of pics of the car and the ones you and the wife shot turned out pretty dang good.

Me and my brother will probably stop by.I'm gonna have to bring my 96GT.I don't have a cage in my 96GT so as my brother in his 98LSC,I know GLD has crazy tach guys ,so most likely we won't be able to make any passes.I don't want to pay for racing and get kick out after first run.

Me and my brother will probably stop by.I'm gonna have to bring my 96GT.I don't have a cage in my 96GT so as my brother in his 98LSC,I know GLD has crazy tach guys ,so most likely we won't be able to make any passes.I don't want to pay for racing and get kick out after first run.

Never thought of the GLD guys being to picky but I guess what would I know.

I thought 10.99 was when the cage was needed as long as it has a roof? If your running faster by a few tenths you just have to let off at the 1000'. Still have the rest of the slip to show.

I thought 10.99 was when the cage was needed as long as it has a roof? If your running faster by a few tenths you just have to let off at the 1000'. Still have the rest of the slip to show.

10.99 hmmmm :eek:

OH NO:rolleyes:

I know it was 11.49 and quicker in 07 season I don't know if they change it to10.99 in 08 season.
Me and Mike most likely will hit US41 before the GLD meet ,so I figured I'll let you guys know.I know most of you guys are northern people but if anyone wants to go to US41 in IN early spring [March] let me know then I'll shoot him a pm few days before.

I know it was 11.49 and quicker in 07 season I don't know if they change it to10.99 in 08 season.
Me and Mike most likely will hit US41 before the GLD meet ,so I figured I'll let you guys know.I know most of you guys are northern people but if anyone wants to go to US41 in IN early spring [March] let me know then I'll shoot him a pm few days before.

Ahh I think your right. 10.99 may have been several years back or maybe I just thought wrong.

Time to put tha cage in I guess.

Ahh I think your right. 10.99 may have been several years back or maybe I just thought wrong.

Time to put tha cage in I guess.

I don't like having a cage in my car ,it's PITA to get in and get out.If my car would be 1/4 mile car only I'd put one in no problem but I like to enjoy my car on weekends and take it to the track once a while. Me and my brother really don't want to mess up our interiors by putting a cage in.We can run at US41 with no cage and I think Byron Dragway doesn't care about cages that much either.

A Holley what??? Holley NOS nitrous system??? Holley fuel pump??? Or is there a girl you know named Holley that likes to lay on the hoods of cars? :confused: ;)

Went 12.89 on just motor. Hope to make a clean pass on the bottle finaly this year.

intake2003fr5.jpg

I am starting to look forward to this event. Hopefully I won't be teaching classes and will be able to actually go to this event.

Hey 95sc I might be going to Byron this next season a little bit too. Maybe we will have to get together and make a few runs. I will probably not be going to US41 due to the fact that it is so far away from where I live.

I still plan to bring TurboLS to this event but if I can get started on, and get the Explorer H/C/Nitrous taken care of and repulley the Kenne Bell then I will be bringing that to the track to see if I can't snap an axle or two.

I might be going to Byron this next season a little bit too.

Doesn't Byron have a road course? I have a cousin who races open wheel (the pre-Indy Style) circuit. I thought I heard of him talking about Byron...

I wanted to see if he'd let us be his pit crew... He only does 50 to 100 mile races so there is really no need for a pit crew but it would be fun..

Doesn't Byron have a road course? I have a cousin who races open wheel (the pre-Indy Style) circuit. I thought I heard of him talking about Byron...

I wanted to see if he'd let us be his pit crew... He only does 50 to 100 mile races so there is really no need for a pit crew but it would be fun..

I have never been to Byron to race before. Driven past it but never had the chance to stop in so I would not know if it does have a road course or not. I do not believe that it does but I could be mistaken. Hopefully I am. ;)

Hey 95sc I might be going to Byron this next season a little bit too. Maybe we will have to get together and make a few runs. I will probably not be going to US41 due to the fact that it is so far away from where I live.

Sounds like a plan,I always wanted to go to Byron but no luck yet.We definitely should meet up and go to Byron one weekend.Last time we went to GLD Mike had problems with tach guys about his blown 98 LSC,they were asking him all kinds of crazy questions about his car [driveshaft loop,halmet, and etc..] and they barley let him run his car.

I have never been to Byron to race before. Driven past it but never had the chance to stop in so I would not know if it does have a road course or not. I do not believe that it does but I could be mistaken. Hopefully I am. ;)

Is there one in the area? I don't get to see my cousin too often to find out from him.

I do know that his circuit takes him to MN, IL, and Elkhart Lake in WI..

Still think it would be fun to be his Pit Crew..

List is looking good. Also what I like is there are a bunch of newer members..

Great.. You are doing a great job Jason... keep this meet flying...

I bet you are getting the itch...

road course at byron?? *looks out window* nope no road course here, ok so i cant see it, it is about 5 miles away, but i have been there no course

Members online

Back