?? Day at the Track Spring Midwest Meet ??? let's Discuss??

Well its not a Lincoln but it I got a car. It is a '90 Mustang GT with headers h-pipe and flows. It also has under drives and a lil nitrous but it is not hooked up. It does the 0-60 in 7.46 so kinda slow.

Pepps you sound like a Cubs fan!! LOL

Now what is exactly wrong with that. LOL at least we have a good time at the games. Who cares if the fans are so smashed by the end that they can't stand up. Thats how we deal with the pain :D

Anywho now on to the serious stuff, Do I want come stock and lay down a baseline or do I spend some money and try and get some of a gen 1?

It's a tough decision.

Me and Mike couldn't wait any longer and we hit US41 yesterday .My car needs dynotune and his black blown 98 LSC isn't ready yet so , we took his daily beater 98 LSC.Most of his runs were in 14.4-14.5 at 98-99 mph and it run best of 14.3 at 99 mph.That was our little worm up before the GLD meet:D .I hope we'll get his black one ready before the meet and I'll find some free time and get my POS dynotuned.

i put in for that day off, now to decide if i want to be humiliated in a sable (most likely the slowest car that would be there) or just ride shotgun in dmaup's mark....decisions decisions....

i put in for that day off, now to decide if i want to be humiliated in a sable (most likely the slowest car that would be there) or just ride shotgun in dmaup's mark....decisions decisions....

psssst dmaup, every 100 lbs is roughly one tenth of a sec lololol.
hell lurker bring the sable theres mention of possibly having bracket racing, if thats the case you might win

psssst dmaup, every 100 lbs is roughly one tenth of a sec lololol.

Ok chicken, here's the plan. When I get there we will completly gut the interior. Backseat, passenger seat, dash, subs amp (ok I think you get the picture) then maybe I could run 14.9999999999999 lol and if I take on of mespock's plug wires maybe I could beat him ;) ;) :D

Oh and Yea for 200th post!

i have seen it done, there was a BMW at GLD when i went back in 05 only thing in the car was the driver seat and the dash, with a huge pile of stuff back in the pit

That really does not suprise me, one of my high school friends did that with his honda

What does that DTS run in the 1/4?

Oh I am sorry about the mix up. That is a 2003 DHS. It has the 275hp engine.
That engine is bone stock! It is unmodified mechanically. Sorry about any confusion. ;)

Oh yeah I think it was a 16 second car out of the box.

One more thing we had to put a set of 245's on the front. :eek: Yes the 245's are on the car in the video :D

Oh I am sorry about the mix up. That is a 2003 DHS. It has the 275hp engine.
That engine is bone stock! It is unmodified mechanically. Sorry about any confusion. ;)

Oh yeah I think it was a 16 second car out of the box.

One more thing we had to put a set of 245's on the front. :eek: Yes the 245's are on the car in the video :D

So what does the 'bone' stock DHS run in the 1/4 with the loud exhaust and spinning fwd?

Members online

No members online now.
Back