Cobra Star Emblems

dont talk about reading on here. read the date please
I posted that before you joined this forum

talked to geno already he said maybe 4 christmas. i think he'll do it he knows the demand 4 them, but his cost is pretty high.plus trunk emblems only fit gen 1 mark viii.

I have taken mine off for a while but when i had them on people would always ask about them, I can't wait to put them back on the car.

I did notice the date. Hence why i asked anymore being made. But just like alot of things if the demmand is there people usually make more.

I did notice the date. Hence why i asked anymore being made. But just like alot of things if the demmand is there people usually make more.

Geno stopped making them because it wasn't worth it. Too costly to make. The demand was never high enough. Last batch was made early 2012 if I recall correctly. I was about to order a 2nd set but didn't get around to do it. I'm glad though. I refuse to put mine on my fenders. They are too rare.

Ebay them at xmas time you will get $200.00 a pair easy. We do have CHROME cstar decals ANY SIZE, rear window, 1/4 window decals, trunk lock and wheel cap cover kits too all in stock now.

It's a real shame they aren't made anymore either. I've never seen a custom-made emblem of this quality -- I'd say it's better than OEM would be.

And I'm probably the only Continental rocking them :D

snake1.jpg

It's a real shame they aren't made anymore either. I've never seen a custom-made emblem of this quality -- I'd say it's better than OEM would be.

And I'm probably the only Continental rocking them :D

snake1.jpg

I am pretty sure if they were always made like the ones in your picture and not changed the other version that came out they would of stayed in demand a lot longer. I know i would of easily bought 2 - 3 sets myself but all the version since the ones on your car just havnt been worth it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back