Cobra Star Emblems

Gambler

LVC Member
Reaction score
I want two cobra star emblems, and i know you guys know how to get them. lincoln motorsport has a link but dosent let you buy them. Can you still get them?

Last I knew they were out of them and not getting anymore. So unless something has changed, you will have to get a set used and good luck with that.

I heard a rumor Geno is running a batch now. Don't know if it is true but one could hope.:)

Hurry The F' UP!

Let me know as soon as you get em. I want 4. I also want either the cobrastar trunk lock cover or the Lincoln V8 trunk lock cover.

i'm interested as well cuz who knows if anyone will be making them by time i buy my lincoln

ME TOO!!! Pleasde get these things ready to order. I would also like the Cobrastar trunk emblem!

HELP ME PLEASE!

They were $39.99 a pair plus s&h but were still searching for a supplier to do SMALL runs, that is the problem. As for the trunk lock cover you people must not read too much on here, we have had them for YEARS!!

trunklockcover1a.jpg

If the cobra star emblems are coming back I'm down for 2

I've heard he's gonna have them back in stock in a couple weeks.:)

I'd get in line if I were you and send Geno (ONEBADMK8) an email so he can follow up.

Last edited:
speaking of cobra star emblems does anybody know if we have for the front license plate.

awesome... how much are they going to be??? Same price?

Are you goin to have some Emblems on Ebay soon? or are they on there already? I would like a set just to have I want to put them on after I get my car painted, Please let me know if you still have some.. thanks..

well let us know when they go up, I'm setting aside some $$ for em. (then I'll just need the mark to go with the cobrastar's!)

Members online

No members online now.
Back