Cobra Star Emblems

I just got my mark and I would love a set. Does the truck lock cover come in any other color?

As much as I like EBay ( bought my Mark on EBay) I would rather buy direct. But as long as they are available...either way is OK.

Woot, can't wait for these to be made, how do these mount? adhesive?

Yep, they have an adhesive back to them.
Picture004.jpg

I assume it's still the same deal as before, no reverse version?

Maybe if this supplier is willing to do small runs they can do a version with the head facing the other direction? I'd buy two sets! :)

I'm interested in buying 2 when they are available and the trunk key cover (cant seem to find how to purchase them)

edit. NM, found the ebay page for lincolnmotorsports. Only one trunk cover on there. :(

hi everyone im' new here and have a 98 mark VIII LSC. i like the cobrastar. is it to late to order a set?

Geno,

Since alot of people who purchased the Cobrastars want the ones facing the opposite direction would it be possible to do a pre-order to see how much interest is generated? If not enough interest is there then the money just be refunded back to the individuals?? I hope i'm explaining this right :D

Just to let you know Geno... I will most likely get a full set regardless, but I'd much prefer a chance to get a mirror image set so both of the cobras face forward.

I have a feeling a great number of guys would be up for it (perhaps even some that already have a full set, just so they can have them both facing forward... maybe I'm just the only one anal enough to do that though).

Just to let you know Geno... I will most likely get a full set regardless, but I'd much prefer a chance to get a mirror image set so both of the cobras face forward.

I have a feeling a great number of guys would be up for it (perhaps even some that already have a full set, just so they can have them both facing forward... maybe I'm just the only one anal enough to do that though).

I'd be in for a mirror set as well. If its in the works then I'll probly wait and see what happens.

I really want a set.. but I don't have a ebay account or debit card.. I deal with cash and money orders.. it makes my life a little simplier and easier than having a pesky checking account.. I guess I need one now...:( . Is there anyway that if someone doesn't buy a set.. you could possibly direct sell to me.. I defintly want 1 set... really bad.. but I don't have a credit card to get them from ebay... so please let me know.. I am honestly interested!!!

Anyway the next set can be polished stainless? Michigan salt does a real number on the chrome plated ones. Mine are copper now, but they look BA with my paint. Or do you think a sealer would work well?

I really want a set.. but I don't have a ebay account or debit card.. I deal with cash and money orders.. it makes my life a little simplier and easier than having a pesky checking account.. I guess I need one now...:( . Is there anyway that if someone doesn't buy a set.. you could possibly direct sell to me.. I defintly want 1 set... really bad.. but I don't have a credit card to get them from ebay... so please let me know.. I am honestly interested!!!

You can pay for it through Ebay with a money order or check why couldn't you.

Last edited:
You can pay for it throough Ebay with a money order or check why couldn't you.

Well sir.. you have to have a debit or credit card in order to even create a ebay account.. and I've heard of to many people getting jacked around by pay-pal.. i remember a law suite a few years ago against them.. I guess if you can't sell directly.. then i'll just have to wait for people to sell a set they don't use...:(

Members online

Back