chickens newest project

WHOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i finally rembered to bring my camera to work and inside the building so heres some new pics
pic 1: vista blue
pic 2: driver side inner fender
pic 3: passenger side inner fender
pic 4: where does this vacc line go to on a 95 markviii?
pic 5: hope its wired right lol!! just kiddin eric lol
pic 6: fully loomed, ive been crosseyed for the last few days but sure is purdy
pic 7: nice loomed harness no more ball-o-wires
pic 8: purdy bulk head and main loom, and NEW iac and tps cuz i dont wanna have to touch this when the eng is in
its came a long way and the eng should be sitting in the eng bay, with the headers on tommorow wont be runnin till a few more parts come in but its going good, and if i rember to take my camera cable (house and dog sitting for my parents)i can upload pics over the weekend of the progress if not it wont be till next week

web size erics new eng 38.jpg

web size erics new eng 39.jpg

web size erics new eng 40.jpg

web size erics new eng 41.jpg

web size erics new eng 42.jpg

web size erics new eng 43.jpg

web size erics new eng 44.jpg

web size erics new eng 45.jpg

Mines a 96 thou...looks like driller has a line on his in one of the pics in the intake r&r thread and his garage.

Better ask a pre OBDII guy.

Vacumn line goes into a vacumn canister in the inner fender cavity on the passenger side. then runs to the HVAC unit in the cabin.

Mike

See in 96 they just moved it to feed off the main vacuum line. Does the same thing, just find the heater canister and provide the vacuum. Your heater vents will get whacked without it.

In the last pic you can see where your line is coming from in the top right corner.

The pics didn't go in the order I would have liked.

152-5284_IMG.JPG

152-5286_IMG.JPG

152-5283_IMG.JPG

and............................................................................its in the hole!!!!
not too much hooked up yet had to fight the headers in and everything fought the whole way down but finally it went in, but after working a 8 hour day then doing this for 5 hours after that.
i keep trying him to just leave the car a "tri-tone" blue under the hood, black hood and green body..........................c'mon!!! how bout that "hypercolor-ish" paint (this stuff IS cool)

small 95 t bird dohc 10.jpg

small 95 t bird dohc 11.jpg

small 95 t bird dohc 12.jpg

small 95 t bird dohc 13.jpg

small 95 t bird dohc 14.jpg

small 95 t bird dohc 15.jpg

small 95 t bird dohc 16.jpg

small 95 t bird dohc 17.jpg

small 95 t bird dohc 18.jpg

small 95 t bird dohc 19.jpg

small 95 t bird dohc 20.jpg

small 95 t bird dohc 21.jpg

small 95 t bird dohc 22.jpg

small 95 t bird dohc 23.jpg

I get a lot of people asking why do you do these things to such old cars...

I guess these are the people that think that 1970 Cuda restored is a brand new car also...

Or that Barry's 1956 Mark II is a new car.

Cuz just about everything has been replaced; suspension, starters waterpumps, alternators etc. And i really like the way they ride and I actually fit comfortably in the seat. I had an 89 Mustang and I drove it to Cananda, 14 hrs, and it just beat the crap out of me. Oh...and Ford quit making this fine sized car.

Oh hey I'm not criticizing what you are having done. I admire it...

You will have one sweet ride when it's done.

It's what people ask me when I'm working on mine. The why don't you get a new car...

They don't get it... I like my car..

I wasnt jumping on you, sorry if thats how it sounded. I just was informing whoever was asking the questions to you. Also I didnt like the sound of a $500.00 a month car payment.

mespock said:
Oh hey I'm not criticizing what you are having done. I admire it...

You will have one sweet ride when it's done.

It's what people ask me when I'm working on mine. The why don't you get a new car...

They don't get it... I like my car..

yeah,and worse yet,some of these peoples idea of a nice new car is to buy an econo crap box and suffer for 300$ a month,i want power and comfort and i dont have 400- 500 to spend month after month after month....

i laugh at people who dont understand my luxury car desire while they drive around in their noisy rough riding econ car complainig there back hurts after a 3 hr ride to the shore.

other than new car reliability i have everything i want and money left over for vacations and whatnot

No new pics, but the SCT progammer is on the way, the heater hoses and ac lines are all installed, the main starter wiring is done. The rad hoses, rad and fan, throttle cable, cruise cable, fluids and some crossed fingers...DOHC POWERED!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back