car movies any ideas

papa bear

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
ok i'm a big car movie guy if you know of any post them here, here are a couple.... hollywood knights...gone in 60 old and new....junkman....used cars...wraith....christine....fast and furious...two lane black top

100_1770.JPG

100_1775.JPG

dirty mary crazy larry old peter fonda movie

100_1770.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Suckerz is good. (about dodgy car salesmen) Um... The car (along the same lines as Christine) The Knight Rider films, Cannonball run. Christine is still my all time favorite. (I hate the fast and the furious films)

Ronin has a great car chase going the wrong way on the highway and True Lies has some good car stuff also.

MADMAX, cmon now.

Blown Injected Falcon GT Cop car? Drooooolllll. One of my favorite movies and favorite cars too. Saw it back in 79 when it came out. That shot where he revs it up and that blower whiiinneeesss and he looks into the Weiand injector hat with possessed gaze!!! Freakin' awesome flick.

Cars, Grease, Talladega Nights, American Graffiti (1973),The Blues Brothers (1980),Grand Prix (1966),Mad Max (1979),Thunder Road (1958),Vanishing Point (1971),"Bullitt" (1968), Cannonball (1976),the transporter. Here are a few top picks I looked up

Whats that movie from the 70's with that beat up Valiant getting stalked by the evil black Rig in the dessert?

the wraith, sweet, i just did a bunch of internet research on that car. look it up, that was actually a dodge concept, called the M4S turbo interceptor
( Mid engine. 4 Cylinder Sport ) had a Garret Twin Turbo set up on a twin cam 2.2 liter 440 hp top speed 194 mph.
not really a car movie, but a truck movie, Maximum Overdrive. one of my ALL time fav's.

Whats that movie from the 70's with that beat up Valiant getting stalked by the evil black Rig in the dessert?

Wasn't that a Steven Speilberg movie one of his first! Can't remember the name.. but some chic get's chased by a trucker for many miles...

Sound like something Debi would get into..:D

I was thinking of this as a Friday Night Idea for the Beach Party...

Get one of those projectors and set up a big Mostnster size screen in my back yard and show.. Smokie and the Bandit and then some other good car movies.

All night... with fire and food and spirits.....

That was 1972's "Deul" with Dennis Weaver. Was Speilbergs first flick.

YES! Thats it! ha ha I loved that movie when I was younger.

Theres also that newer movie,... TRUCKS! Were all the trucks go crazy and basically do the same thing..lol cheap! But yet so amusing!!!

Nobody remembered the greatest auto series of all time.

The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift.

Truly masterpeices of not only acting and directing, but of automotive ingenuity and design.

Members online

No members online now.
Back