car movies any ideas

this is the 30th anniversery of smokey and the bandit year one is building these for the public

I have loved those cars ever since the first time I saw smokey and the bandit. I would think about giving my first born for one....if not then the g/f or wife. :D

Crime Story

Great TV series from the 80's Crime Story - great 50's -60's cars. You can get them on DVD. All kinds of car chases!

49m[1].jpeg

a little nascar themed but alright movie is kenny rogers and the six pack

100_1832.JPG

Vanishing Point was the first car movie I saw.
70's film about a Dodge Challenger and a bet that it could be delivered from Denver to San Fran in 15 hours. The movie ended with the car becoming a hood ornament for a pair of bulldozers.
Old Poop

70's film about a Dodge Challenger and a bet that it could be delivered from Denver to San Fran in 15 hours. The movie ended with the car becoming a hood ornament for a pair of bulldozers.
Old Poop
audioslave has a music vid about the movie song is show me how to live i would post a link but i dont know how

hot bods and tail pipe, these are for adults only alot of cool cars but your wife may not like it if this is offensive you can delete it

body01.jpg

New car movie called Collier & Co. Hot pursuit with John Schneinder from the Dukes of Hazzard, good flick

100_1881.JPG

Old Poop

Have you seen "Death Proof"?

cannon ball run. with van halen's panama...pretty kewl. I want a mad max "switchable" supercharger for my '00 LS. Then i can go run down guys on kz1000's for fun.

Not really a car movie, but I love the Dodge Ramcharger in "Lone Wolf Mcquaid". That thing sounds mean!

Members online

No members online now.
Back