Car Broken into!!

ilovemyls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well I went to see the Avengers last night (great movie by the way) and came back to my car to find out that about 25 cars had been broken into....luckily they only took my ipod and didnt go after the head unit or the $1200 worth of golf clubs i have in the trunk, did put a few dings in the door though from the glass falling on it

imag0288v.jpg

imag0287s.jpg

imag0285g.jpg

imag0284p.jpg

that soes suck... Could have been alot worse.... 25 cars in a theater parking lot and no one heard anything??? ballzy

Can't have anything nice anymore....sorry to hear about your car. Window was probly worth more than the ipod

Damm. I went to see it also. We saw it at a mall though, so there was security + lit lot.

That many cars smashing and grabbing is crazy. Musta been a huge group.

I also have $1200 + worth of clubs in the trunk... I could lose anything, including the system (worth far more than the clubs) and be ok. JUST LEAVE THE CLUBS!!!!

Man that sucks! Hate to see that happen. I'll be seeing that movie tonight hoping it lives up to the build up.

I was shocked and felt quite violated when my TownCar was broken into!

Stupid thief got nothing but bloody fingers trying to get the deck out of the metal dash!
I got a broken window and bloody dash!

I also have $1200 + worth of clubs in the trunk... I could lose anything, including the system (worth far more than the clubs) and be ok. JUST LEAVE THE CLUBS!!!!

ha this is my sentiment exactly, the first thing i did when i looked that my window was broken was pop my trunk to see if my clubs were still there...i was actually happy for a minute then i remembered my car was f*ed up so i got mad again

True, but a window and ipod isn't bad... insurance or outta pocket?

Out of pocket might be cheaper.

On my policy my deductible is $500.

i have a 250 deductible, so ill be going through insurance, kind of sucks though had all my funds going to my wedding at the end of the month, o well who needs a wedding cake anyways lol

i have a 250 deductible, so ill be going through insurance, kind of sucks though had all my funds going to my wedding at the end of the month, o well who needs a wedding cake anyways lol

Cakes are over rated :p

That sucks, thiefs need to get strung up by their toes.

That sucks. Karma!!!!!! What goes around, comes around. That person will get his. Whether its next week or next month. Karma will catch up with him.

Members online

No members online now.
Back