Which one is best?

Votes: 11 39.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters

RodLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I got myself a new camera and still tying to learn how to use it. Are these pictures good enough?

For some reason the angle eyes are coming out purple and the fogs are white even though they both are 6k :confused:

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

Last one is my favorite.

Are you using an HID kit in the fogs? LED and Bulbs show up differently on camera even though they can be the same temperature.

It looks really good either way. I wish my LED fogs weren't jokes. I had to swithh back to regular bulbs. I looked like I was running strobes once the LEDs heated up. Lol

They are LEDs in the fogs.

The other day I noticed one of mine was doing that as well.

I used to use them all the time. Then they turned into strobes so i stopped. They went from badass. To embarassing.

Not sure what the problem is. I have returned them before and the new ones did the same. And i even opened one and re soldered all the solder points with no dice.

I am wondering if maybe something to do with the LS's wiring is messing with them making them heat up a lot?

Not sure about you guys. But mine became extremely hot once on for a while.

#3 great location, what kind of camera did you get?

I have Led in the fogs and have have no problems since I got them (vleds), Reason for having mine are so that they match the angels perfect.

Its a Canon Rebel T3.

Mine are vled 6k LEDs and they match the rings perfectly, but for reason in pictures they don't.

It's just the exposure level playing tricks. You'll have to create a manual WB profile with a white point of 6000K, then they will look white. You could play around with it for a more blue look.

Nice shots with the canon. Background looks a little dark but its probably hard to get just right with those bright lights running and the light paint color.

I just got a nikon D5100 with the 18/55 lens after reading many reviews and seeing a fellow LVC member post some really nice pictures. I got it mainly for an upcoming trip with my family including my daughter who just turned the big 1, but now I'm going to have to wash my car and resubmit an entry before the weekend is up! :p

Oh... and I choose pic 1

Looks great, Rod. Aside from wheels, our rides are almost identical. Might be overkill for the calendar. I may hold off on submitting an entry (have only done a polls far).

Tru-Blu you should enter. There could never be an overkill of white LSes! With different wheels and a different background it should be fine.

Nice looking LS, great pics too! Voted #3

Members online

Back