Black loaded 06 parting out.

Wat?

I thought you told me the lid was broken?

:(

The slider is broken. The lever at the front that opens/slides it. So he plans to install his slider on my leather lid.

Did you want it even with the broken slider drizz? I thought that's what you needed it for. ? Lemme know cuz you were the first person. You asked basically the day of my accident lol

T, did the coils sell?

I think the buyer got upset because I wouldn't give him a price. I honestly don't know much about the coils. I looked some up an some are like 80each and others you can get all 8 for 80. What's the difference. ?? Does anyone know what a fair price would be on 8 coils out of an ls that was runnin perfectly with 46k?? I don't want to get ripped off and I don't want to rip anyone off.

Seats anyone?

Door panels?

Ac compressor,

Nav head unit?

Black rear deck cover,

Small parts mentioned on page 3? Still have most of em

Considering all offers.
Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
I think the buyer got upset because I wouldn't give him a price. I honestly don't know much about the coils. I looked some up an some are like 80each and others you can get all 8 for 80. What's the difference. ?? Does anyone know what a fair price would be on 8 coils out of an ls that was runnin perfectly with 46k?? I don't want to get ripped off and I don't want to rip anyone off.

I think somewhere around $100 would be fair since its the same price as the visteon coils and cheaper than the actual DG515/529 motorcraft coils.

Seats anyone?

Door panels?

Ac compressor,

Nav head unit?

Black rear deck cover,

Small parts mentioned on page 3? Still have most of em

Considering all offers.
Merry Christmas!

If your interior were dove gray i would be taking a lot more parts off your hands. I may still need that engine guard but will let you know.

The slider is broken. The lever at the front that opens/slides it. So he plans to install his slider on my leather lid.

Did you want it even with the broken slider drizz? I thought that's what you needed it for. ? Lemme know cuz you were the first person. You asked basically the day of my accident lol

Ah okay. Yea i need it for the latching piece. Never really thought about those being two seperate deals. Carry on! Lol

Is the wood grain trim on the door panels removable? If so, would you be willing to sell it + the remaining trim pieces?

Umm. It is removable but I'm not sure how easily. I'd rather try to sell the door panels as a whole.i did have a buyer but he lost his job. And the wood from the dash was already sold. So you wouldn't be getting all the Pieces of wood anyway.

I am assuming they are oem? If so, we can talk it over in the next few days. Let me get through this week and see where my financial commitments are. I would like to have a backup set around just in case.

I'm starting to think this is turning out to be more like those damn message center, or traction control buttons, and just get brittle as hell. the worse part is that i have found three others in junk yards exactly like mine, the slider latch still works great but the latch that holds the lid close broke and fell out. :confused: :( :mad:

car still avail? your right front panel is what i need!!! i had a hit n run that scratched and dented my front right panel.

car still avail? your right front panel is what i need!!! i had a hit n run that scratched and dented my front right panel.

The car went away December 23erd so I no longer have access to this panel. And the armrest is sold.

And the armrest is sold.

I originally was the one wanting the armrest, i have been sending PM's to arrange payment and havent got a response. So is it sold? Already gone or whats the deal?

if you still have the passenger miror. id be more then happy to buy it.

I originally was the one wanting the armrest, i have been sending PM's to arrange payment and havent got a response. So is it sold? Already gone or whats the deal?

sorry man, my inbox is one messed up thing right now.. it keeps getting full and i have to delete ones to see new ones.. its hard to keep track of who wants what.. but i still got it for ya

Vents - parts

do you have the steering wheel and center vents?

if so please send me price and i will purchase:D

Members online

Back