anyone familiar with this mark???

that car was posted here along time ago when someone started a lambo door post, its been around for quite awhile. not my cup of tea but i'm not the one looking at it either!!!

got a link to the old post?

it has more toy's than i would use,but i saw it in person yesterday and the custom work seems top notch. car is pretty sweet.
with the doors closed, other than the wheels, you couldn't tell that it's not stock.

yeah, just found out from a previous owner that it has a cracked head.

not touching that one, even though the price is muuuuch cheaper now!

yeah, just found out from a previous owner that it has a cracked head.

not touching that one, even though the price is muuuuch cheaper now!
Meh, motors are easy to swap. Im swapping my 4th one right now. :lol:

yeah, but it would have to get a whole lot cheaper. i would switch to c heads if those had to come off, and C heads would cause a snowball effect.

the soon to be ex wife happened to the 94. a nice car was turned into crap!

i'm stang hunting, but would pick up another nice mark as well as long as the price is right and the distance isn't too far.

the soon to be ex wife happened to the 94. a nice car was turned into crap!

i'm stang hunting, but would pick up another nice mark as well as long as the price is right and the distance isn't too far.

Does it have to be tricked out or just a decent Mark? Someone has one down here in Madison for $2500 but 2K would probably get it. I haven't personally seen it up close, just from the road.

http://huntsville.craigslist.org/ctd/2141445891.html

3n53m13o95V45W15X3b13b53103fdd39f16df.jpg

doesn't have to be tricked out,but i prefer a black interior, no body damage, spring conversion already done would be a plus too.

cheap and nice don't usually belong in the same sentence, but would like to be in one cheap enough to buy aftermarket wheels and tires,etc. and not end up with a fortune in it.

think BLACK ! lol

black,silver,.... no green or blues.

sorry for being so picky,but you know how it goes. we want what we want! :)

If that is the car I am thinking of it is a half mile from my house.

Well let us know if it's worth it! What part of town are you in?

@ Warlock, my little brother owns the green one now, but I kept the Saleens:)
If you still have those 18's I traded you he wants to buy them from you, just sayin...

they went with the black one when i sold it. trans took a dump and i sold it for a grand to get it out of my sight.

I am currently MARK-LESS. lol

Well let us know if it's worth it! What part of town are you in?

@ Warlock, my little brother owns the green one now, but I kept the Saleens:)
If you still have those 18's I traded you he wants to buy them from you, just sayin...

near downtown...it is at a gas station located at spence lane & elm hill pike...in the window the price is $1000...body is rough...some dents...other then that not sure...let's face it any car that starts, moves and stops is worth a thousand dollars.

near downtown...it is at a gas station located at spence lane & elm hill pike...in the window the price is $1000...body is rough...some dents...other then that not sure...let's face it any car that starts, moves and stops is worth a thousand dollars.

true,but for a mark viii, i want nice! not just another car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back