About to have a f'n heartattack!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the pictures again, you can see where he hit it, mainly inbetween the top bolt holes above the 1st and 2nd plug holes on that cover.

Yes but you were implying he hit it with a hammer. I suggested he used the claw portion to pry it up. :)

jr was right...I bashed it with the hammer portion...the claw wouldn't fit :shifty:

I just ordered my converter. I was going to grab an edge converter but funds are limited until my degree is finished so I ordered a Marauder/Mach 1 converter.

Got it from blue oval. Lonnie is a great guy, very nice. Spent 30 minutes talking politics with me. I didn't feel rushed off the phone. It was nice to order something and feel like the person on the other end is treating you like a friend and not just a means of income.

http://www.blueovalchips.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=67

The internals are torrington bearings as opposed to the plastic bushings, and the fins are furnace brazed whereas the original mark viii's were not. Also the stall speed is rated at about 2700rpm's...but I wish it was 3700 ;)

Although it probably won't make a huge difference over my stock piece, I'm hoping for a tad bit better performance.

Btw, I guess this is my progress thread...however I think it's a bit more entertaining than the usual progress thread (takes a bow) ;)

I hope you take some cash and buy a punching bag before you work on the car again, i wasnt meaning to offend you, just ment it was pretty stupid what you did. Good luck with the car.

I hope you take some cash and buy a punching bag before you work on the car again, i wasnt meaning to offend you, just ment it was pretty stupid what you did. Good luck with the car.

He is married right? :p

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing you already told her twice. :p

No hard feeling jr. I'm not a grudge holder. I agree what I did was stupid which I myself had said. I was just peeved that I was deemed as stupid, as in "you can't fix stupid". What I did was more of an aggression thing for me than anything. It was me taking out a life of issues on something inanimate...key word inanimate :D

I'm currently training in boxing which was paid for by family, and I go to the gym every other day to hit the weights HARD! I used to take Isshyn-Ryu and Kenpo years back but always wanted to learn boxing. It gives me that chance to let the alpha male within unleash ;)

camel2.jpg

+
500157458_1_B.jpg

=
lemonsmarkviii.jpg

I would love to make a t-shirt along the lines of this:

camel.gif

Don't do it!!!!!​

Who's the NOS guy?

...why do I feel I'm going to be schooled for asking this....
Its a fail of epic proportions. Some monster thread in a Gixxer forum. Guy put NOS Energy Drink in his bike and killed it but couldnt understand why. Thread got ginormous and then NOS got wind of it and had some shirts made up for him saying NOS energy drink is for people not engines.... or something like that. :lol:

Here ya go: http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226570

Its a fail of epic proportions. Some monster thread in a Gixxer forum. Guy put NOS Energy Drink in his bike and killed it but couldnt understand why. Thread got ginormous and then NOS got wind of it and had some shirts made up for him saying NOS energy drink is for people not engines.... or something like that. :lol:

Here ya go: http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226570

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I forgot about that! OMFG!

Reminds me my buddy has an 01 Cobra he took to the track last month. It was blowing out all kinds of smoke and had major issues. Come to find out he put Diesel gas in! :eek: HAHAHAHA!

I called him yesterday and asked where he was Sunday? He said "You never said to meet you anywhere." I told him I was at the gate waiting "he said what gate" I said the one to the land of Automotive Rejects. I said I've joined the brotherhood of Automotive Rejects this weekend and knew you already took up residence there.

I'm betting that NOS guy is the president of that land :D

What about the F-body guy that ran a water hose in the engine and then started it up to clean out the oil? :lol:

Members online

Back