'99 Lincoln Continental Refurbishment

Lincoln Continental

1. Svets96

Svets96 Dedicated LVC Member

So I got a quote and it came to the total for 4 chrome Torq Thrust M wheels with lug nuts, and custom drilled from the blanks, price includes tax: $1,287.00

I think that's a pretty good deal.

Also I think I'll buy these wheels, then get the front suspension rebuilt which includes an alignment. That way everything is complete and the car will be 100% perfect. That's my plan.

I would like to thank and shout out to RT Tire Co. Custom wheels and tires in Boardman, OH. They can make this happen for any 1995-2002 Lincoln Continentals.

2. FlaOkie

FlaOkie Active LVC Member

Coming from the era of fins and big chrome grills and bumpers, there is nothing I like than more chrome on a car.
    BUT, if I add any more chrome to my '02, like fender lips or wheels it will look like a ghetto wagon.
    I like the factory wheels on my car.

Those wheels will look good on your car which is a lighter color than mine.
    As for the price, I guess that by today's standards, that is not bad.

Remind me again why they have to be custom drilled. Don't they come with the holes??

3. Svets96

Exactly they have to be drilled because of no holes. That being said, its custom drilled because they don't make certain wheel styles like this with Continentals bolt pattern. Which is 5 x 4.25 or 5 x 108 mm high positive off-set.

4. Svets96

5. Svets96

Another thing, I was talking with someone Friday night that knows someone who does original window stickers. I'll be reaching out to this dude soon. Supposedly he can make them look exactly how the window sticker was from the dealership. If this is true I'll have a person who can do an original window sticker for my car. Also anyone who would like there window sticker made for their car can get one.

I'll post more info once I get more information on my end.

6. FlaOkie

FlaOkie Active LVC Member

I'm waiting on the window sticker info--