97 LSC Black/Black Part out

i got the passenger headlight today, looks great, little wet sand and buff will be good to go. thanks for leaving the black eyebrow on it also, mine need to be repainted and this one is in good shape, i'll use it instead, hopefully the other one is on still and in equal condition. thanks again!

------- ???

Yes the other one is still on and in equal condition. The lens was a little more foggy though but I've seen your resto work I'm sure it will be looking brand new again. Thanks for the sale.

how much for the drivers seat trim and the pioneer radio zip is 28208 passenger door handle as well?

I'm using the seat so I need the trim. The passenger door handle is sold. And I'll do 75 shipped for the radio.

Yes the seat tracks work. The button for recline came off think it needs a new one. But it worked before I accidentally kicked it off getting out of the car.

I'm using the seat so I need the trim. The passenger door handle is sold. And I'll do 75 shipped for the radio.

Yes the seat tracks work. The button for recline came off think it needs a new one. But it worked before I accidentally kicked it off getting out of the car.

How much shipped to 55423?

Ill be using the sunvisors in the 93. Ill have to take the seat track off and figure shipping ill let you know. I still owe screw rice a quote im lagging on so ill try to get it done this week.
Im gonna have to check out the rim cause i know they are not all perfect. When i get home i will take some pics.

There's a pan under the back end that holds some parts for the emissions system.

Do you still have that, and how much do you want for it?

are the front bags any good? what about the rear struts?
Thanks
Shipped to Bristol PA 19007

Also what are the condition of stock speakers, and amp, will the amp from the 98 fit a 96?
Thanks
Bill

I need the drivers side seat back frame assembly. Dont need the track or base or even the leather, just the seat back frame with the recline and lumbar motor still in it. I need it yesterday. :D

SOrry fir the lag. Evap tray is junk completely rotted right through.

I can't part with the TB gasket.

The front struts have been spoken for. Rice I haven't forgot about you. When you say rear struts are you talking about the rear air bags if so they are good. 80.00 shipped takes them.

As for the seat frame I am using the seats. I do have gen1 seats that you van have the frame from. Not sure if they are different.

All stock speakers are in good shape. Not sure if the amp is the same maybe someone can help with this question. If it Is 60.00 takes all of it shipped.

SOrry fir the lag. Evap tray is junk completely rotted right through.

I can't part with the TB gasket.

The front struts have been spoken for. Rice I haven't forgot about you. When you say rear struts are you talking about the rear air bags if so they are good. 80.00 shipped takes them.

As for the seat frame I am using the seats. I do have gen1 seats that you van have the frame from. Not sure if they are different.

All stock speakers are in good shape. Not sure if the amp is the same maybe someone can help with this question. If it Is 60.00 takes all of it shipped.

No need for the rear struts now thanks, I just got the new set in from Arnott.. I was looking for the actual struts though and not the airbags...

Might consider the stereo amp and speakers...

Let me know did you say 60 shipped? 19007

Bill

Im intrested in the trunk for the right price.... want to figure out a nice spoiler/duct tail for this car.

Yup 60 takes it all shipped.

Staff make me an offer on the trunk. Are you in mass?

what parts are still left on the car and far as the radio found one locally thanks ? i need the drivers mirror and a passanger door handle

Members online

No members online now.
Back