97 LSC Black/Black Part out

ASMBLYLINE

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
So I am Taking delivery on a 97 tomorrow. I will post pics. It is running and driving. Car is complete. It has some damage on the drivers rocker and i think the door. Front control arms are junk. I am taking engine, harness, computer, and some of interior. headlights are in great shape and both work. The rear neon worked today when i checked it but owner told me it goes on and off. He said he bought a brand new ballast but no change. If you need anything let me know. Car is located in RI. Thanks for looking

How are the seat skins? I'll need driver's front, passenger, and the rear seat skins as well.

Let me know!

Well i am going to try and swap the Gen 2 interior into my Gen 1 (dash, center console, door panels) So i am going to need the ashtray door.

As for the seat skins I have interest already but i will be posting pics of the seats tomorrow. I didnt get the car until late today and was too dark to take pics. But if the first interest falls through i will let you know. Although I do have an extra set of black rear seats i will take pics of those as well. I also have black seats from my gen 1 if your interested in those. All pics will be posted tomorrow evening. Thanks

i'd like a price on both headlight assemblies but with no lights in them, all i want are the housings. 34684 is my zip.

Well i am going to try and swap the Gen 2 interior into my Gen 1 (dash, center console, door panels) So i am going to need the ashtray door.

As for the seat skins I have interest already but i will be posting pics of the seats tomorrow. I didnt get the car until late today and was too dark to take pics. But if the first interest falls through i will let you know. Although I do have an extra set of black rear seats i will take pics of those as well. I also have black seats from my gen 1 if your interested in those. All pics will be posted tomorrow evening. Thanks

OK, thanks for responding..

I need is a passenger side door sill plate if you aren't keeping it.

i need the steering wheel asap!

40.00 plus shipping for the wheel

I need is a passenger side door sill plate if you aren't keeping it.

Im gonna swap the door sills if they are different from a Gen1. I think they are.

how much would you want for the neon?

50.00 plus shipping for the neon

i'd like a price on both headlight assemblies but with no lights in them, all i want are the housings. 34684 is my zip.

Jamie I have interest in the passenger headlight but if it falls through ill let you know. Ill let them go for 100.00 ea. plus shipping if you want the drivers side. I will post pics tonight.

Thanks - depending on condition I'd be in for either set of seat skins. - trying to go with a black seat, grey interior combo...

OK so here are the pics i took this morning. Took me all night to get my gen 1 towed out of my garage so i can get the 2 in. So i will start stripping and shipping tomorrow.

DSCN0041.gif

DSCN0042.gif

DSCN0043.gif

DSCN0044.gif

DSCN0045.gif

DSCN0046.gif

DSCN0048.gif

DSCN0050.gif

DSCN0051.gif

Wood e : Im gonna have to get you the pics of the seats tomorrow.

mark: Im going to be using the moulding on my Gen 1

crownvicjim here are the pics you requested. Both fender and door have no rust and paint and clearcoat are good. The door has one very small ding towards the front but that is the only imperfection i could find. Also I am going to need the side moulding off the door for my Gen 1 i hope thats not a problem.

DSCN0064.gif

DSCN0065.gif

DSCN0067.gif

DSCN0068.gif

DSCN0069.gif

Wood e here are the pics of the seat skins i have. I dont have pics of the passenger front cause its still in my gen 1 which i towed to the in laws last night. The drivers one is a little more beat than i thought. I have two sets of rears both in very good shape with no imperfections. One with lincoln emblem and one without.

DSCN0063.gif

DSCN0062.gif

DSCN0061.gif

DSCN0060.gif

DSCN0056.gif

DSCN0055.gif

DSCN0057.gif

DSCN0052.gif

DSCN0053.gif

Kustomizingkid here are the pics of the passenger headlight. Chrome is perfect lens is a little foggy but very good.
DSCN0073.gif

DSCN0071.gif

DSCN0072.gif

Those seats are non LSC and shot... the headlights is pretty faded...

Correct they are non lsc. I did not advertise them as such. And correct again as i said the front seat is more beat than i thought. They have been in the basement for some time now. The rear seats with the emblem are in great shape not "shot" at all. I am not trying to pass anything off as different than what it is. If you dont like what you see no prob. Thank you for the input

so is that a pass on the right headlight brandon, because i'd like to grab both if i could.

Members online

No members online now.
Back