97 LSC Black/Black Part out

Sorry about that I haven't got the wheel off yet and I don't want you to send the money until I'm ready to ship. Don't want you waiting after you pay. I'll try to get it off tomorrow. But my computer just :q:q:q:q the bed and I have to try to get it fixed tomorrow as well.

Jamie I got the lights off but my computer :q:q:q:q the bed tonight. Windows just reboots over and over and I can't seem to figure out how upload pics to photobucket from my phone. I'll hopefully be back up tomorrow night.

thats fine take your time because until i get this god dam tax refund i cant do crap, i dont want to ask you to hold them but dammmmmit i need them!

I don't mind holdin em. I don't have much other interest anyways. Just let me know so I'm not hangin.

my tax refund is supposed to be here next friday the 19th. if you trust my word, i want both headlights and will pay you. if you dont want to hold them i understand but i will take both. as soon as the refund goes in the bank i can paypal you or send a money order.

That sounds good bro. I'll hold em. I had to wait for my taxes to buy this mark so I know how it is. I know this is a long shot but you wouldn't have gen1 lsc headlight housings would ya?

yes i do i am waiting for my irs check to clear, we deposited it yesterday, they said it would clear tonight, still checking my account so far nothing.

No worries i was just checking in. Thanks. Rice I still haven't pulled the front struts. I just don't want to lose the ability of throwing wheels on it and pushing it around the garage for as long as possible. I will let you know asap

No worries i was just checking in. Thanks. Rice I still haven't pulled the front struts. I just don't want to lose the ability of throwing wheels on it and pushing it around the garage for as long as possible. I will let you know asap

Just send them to me, and I will send you my old ones then. :lol:

you can remove the struts and rebolt the upper control arm to the spindle and stick wood on top of the upper control arm, and still be able to push it around, you dont have to have struts on the front. i would like to get them headlights from you now i dont want to tell you what to do but you have to pack them super good. we use a box from u-haul called a lamp box. i sell parts, i rarely buy them, so i have a feeling in my gut one of both gets damaged if we do this transaction, i'd hate to see them get here broken! my zip is 34684 let me know a total, thanks.

I understand that I wouldn't want to see them get broken either. I just called Taylor rental which is a uhaul dealer and right next to my shop and they have those lamp boxes for 6.95 a piece. They said 12x12x40. Sound right? I'll pick two up tomorrow get a quote from my ups store and let you know. I'll try the wood trick and let you know this weekend rice.

those are the boxes, we use alot of them. just let me know when you have them set to go and shoot me a total. thank you.

i will send payment tomorrow ( sunday ) i have to have my wife pay your paypal with our bank card, i dont think she has enough in paypal to use her paypal card, i'll get it out to you though, thank you.

Ok sounds good. Did you want me to send it to your shop address in your signature? Or another address?

door handle

Need drivers door handle asy or just the housing, as I have a new handle. whole asy would be ok however. To 30290 zip. Thanks Larry

Thanks jamie. They are all boxed up and ready to go. I bubble wrapped the sh*t out of em and dumped peanuts to fill the box so they should Be good to go. I was only able to fit one of the boxes in the beater with the wife, kid and dog. So I'll pm you the tracking info of the one tonight and the other tomorrow.

All shipping pm's sent. Thank you everybody.
Screw rice I should have your quote tomorrow night.

price for the pass side plastic fender lining (the big plastic piece above the wheel) shipped to 60030

Members online

Back