2011 Lincoln Mark VIII Calendar Entries!!!!

I got my computer all hooked up finally, so I was able to get a hold of some of my old archived photos. I know I already submitted one photo, but I figured this would be a good possiblity too, as I no longer own either car in the photo, but the rear of the 2nd gen in this car is now TiltedHalo's car, and the silver car is my old 94...

DSCN5749.jpg

I got my computer all hooked up finally, so I was able to get a hold of some of my old archived photos. I know I already submitted one photo, but I figured this would be a good possiblity too, as I no longer own either car in the photo, but the rear of the 2nd gen in this car is now TiltedHalo's car, and the silver car is my old 94...

DSCN5749.jpg
Cool pic.

Here is about the only one i could find rite now. Will try to get a better one soon.
Picture261.jpg

Ultimate, did you read the first post in the thread? Post ONE picture. Pick your best one and post it, not a crap load of pics. Yes your car is nice but if you want to whore it out then do what my whore ass does and make a thread for it. :lol:

Please. One picture guys. The guys that posted several pictures. Not my job to decide for you. Post one or delete the others. Thank you gentlemen.:)

My camera's fried. This is from Driller's album. Hope he doesn't mind. I really like it because it's not the usual front or 3/4 view:

mini-DSC03529.jpg

Listen to RollinLS or this will never get done. Just post one pic and be done.

Sorry I am not the thread SS.

And those that need to refine it more. There will always be next year.

man a lot of cool pics in here. i hope i can get mine up to snuff in time

Even though seanklsc is a dbag, i think ot is one of the nicest gen1 around.

Please don't post a picture unless its YOUR entry. I am not familair with all of you MarkVIII guys. I don't want to end up having the same Mark entered twice. Because someone submitted someone elses picture. Because they like it more. You can only submit your own vehicle.

BTW gentlemen. I am impressed with the number of entries. In two weeks, you guys have entered almost 40 vehicles and counting. Hell of a turn out. I applaud you guys. :)

Two more week before the deadline. Keep them coming.:)

Nice pic Jeb! Thisng looks dead sexy. *drools*

Members online

Back