1995 Lincoln Mark VIII For Sale! *HOT BUY*

need to locate parts

i have a 95 mark viii (8) and want to know where i can find hoods spoilers and body kits if any one knows mail me at yahoo egriff042083 :D

95improvemyride said:
i have a 95 mark viii (8) and want to know where i can find hoods spoilers and body kits if any one knows mail me at yahoo egriff042083 :D

What the hell is a hood spoiler, and why the hell are you in dudes "for sale" thread asking about them?

JoshMcMadMac said:
What the hell is a hood spoiler, and why the hell are you in dudes "for sale" thread asking about them?

I think he forgot the "," in between hood and spoiler. Plus it never hurts to give a bump to a fellow enthusiast from Illinois.

LoL, Good point, Nobody...

Well guys as of a few days now, the car has been SOLD. Didn't take much advertising at all, figuring this was the only place I did. I will be delivering the car this weekend to a good friend of Mike's, aka 94m5. I know it will be taken care of and be well maintained. So watch out for a nice 95' coming along soon.

I will definently be missing this car, but it's time and with a new car to take care of and pay, it's difficult to do both. What a wonderful car the Mark VIII is, definently had alot of fun times with it. I will for sure be stickin around here and postin' regularly.

Wednesday night I picked up a 2006 300 Touring. The car is abosulately beautiful. I love it, but I know it doesn't have the power of the Mark :( I already added a chrome grill from Chrysler and many more add on's to come soon. Sunroof is being put on Monday. along with more mesh and chrome. 20's will be replacing the stock 17's in a bit. Here are a few pics of the ride.

And again, thanks for all your time and help. This is one strong site, which won't be going anywhere for many many years to come.

New ride as of 03/28/06: 2006 Chrysler 300 Touring

100_0930 (Small).JPG

100_0931 (Small).JPG

100_0932 (Small).JPG

100_0933 (Small).JPG

100_0934 (Small).JPG

Thanks pep... The car rides great. Already added the stainless steel b pillars on the doors. I prolly will be buying something new for it every weekend... haha.

They got a hot set of angel eyes for it, jumpin on those soon, along with some hid's.

thats a really nice 300. If you can tell me about how much are you paying to get the sunroof in? I would like to get it for my town car but I am affarid that it might start leaking water when it rains.

I'm having the sunroof done on Monday I believe. I think it was close to $900.00 for a totaly professional job. The company is VERY well known and does an excellent job. I don't by chance have the name of it right now, my dad knows. I'll post the name of the co. and any other info I could get. I'll post pics once it's done. I'm dropping the keys off on Sunday night, they're starting on it first thing Monday Morning, and said it will be done Tuesday afternoon.

Stay tuned for a wicked 300 being built. :D Slowly but surely it will be lookin one of a kind soon.

wasn't quite quick enough

Damn, that mark looks nice, too bad ya sold it already cuz im actually going to chicago this july 1st. in my friends 93 mark. the only reason im sooo damn upset is that i found out that my 95 had been wrecked some time before i bought it. not severely but somewhat and the people did a crappy job putting it back together. anyhow the guy didnt maintain it well and all sorts of problems are creeping up on me. so i guess imma get the mark VII running for now and drive it while i completely rebuild the VIII. how much was that cobra r hood? also how did you put that scoop in the bumper? i know i could look on LMS but im not gonna right now. oh well good luck with the 300C.

Steveo

1995 Mark VIII LSC
1986 Mark VII LSC
1987 Mazda RX-7...soon to be RX-347. heh, heh.
1995 Suzuki Katana 750
Stupid 1991 Honda Kivic

Dosen"t Have The"power"of The Mk8!hahaaaaaa

hay man that's nice to say but as much as I like the Mark VIII my nephew has had real battles running those 300' from traffic light to light in his 2002 Corvett and so don't BS us ok.Your a real nice guy but when you feel comfortable that that Chrysler is broken in I'm sure you'l ring er out real good and then give us the real story.No need to be so nice.Yes the little 32V is alot of fun but more power.Come on.I think I'm gona get me a gen 1 and use my gen 2 for a parts car.Cya around somewhere just don't beat me too bad with that 300 OK!Hahaaa!:D

Jerrwayne said:
hay man that's nice to say but as much as I like the Mark VIII my nephew has had real battles running those 300' from traffic light to light in his 2002 Corvett and so don't BS us ok.Your a real nice guy but when you feel comfortable that that Chrysler is broken in I'm sure you'l ring er out real good and then give us the real story.No need to be so nice.Yes the little 32V is alot of fun but more power.Come on.I think I'm gona get me a gen 1 and use my gen 2 for a parts car.Cya around somewhere just don't beat me too bad with that 300 OK!Hahaaa!:D

huh?

He bought a 6 cylinder 300.

StraDog said:
.....This is one strong site, which won't be going anywhere for many many years to come. New ride as of 03/28/06: 2006 Chrysler 300 Touring

MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH STRAY!!!! Dang I want that hood and need that front airhole too, who hooked that up for you?

Gotta say that is one nice cry....but you'll never looked more sexy, stylish and sleek as you do in that HOT MarkVIII... I miss ya babe!

Smooches!
MsM8

Members online

No members online now.
Back