1995 Lincoln Mark VIII For Sale! *HOT BUY*

StraDog

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well the time that I never thought would come... has arrived. In the next month I will be selling my pride and joy Mark. Looking to get my hands on a LS or X-type to keep me out of trouble from this beast Mark VIII. LOL.

The car is in Excellent condition and runs great. It has 112,xxx Miles and has been maintained well. It is an excellent daily driver and definently has some nice power behind it, if you feel like having some fun.

Here is a list of modifications and uprgades which I have added.

1995 Lincoln Mark VIII - Black on Black. 112,xxx Miles.

Drivetrain :

- 2.5" Dual exhaust with a single X-pipe w/ Magnaflow SS mufflers.
- Rebuilt transmission at about 70,xxxx miles /w a Baumann shift kit for nice firm shifts and added longevity of the trans.
- New 255 Walbro Fuel pump w/ LMS adjustable fuel pressure regulator. (Fuel filter also has been replaced.)
- New upper ball joints and bushings. (02/18/06)
- New Autolite AWSF 22c Spark plugs, gapped at .048 (02/18/06)
- MSD Spark plug wires.
- K&N conical filter.
- Modified throttle body tube /w new throttle body gasket ring.
- New idler pully /w Gatorback serpentine belt.
- New PCV valve.
- New Radiator
- B&M Super cooler Transmission cooler.
- New battery and alternator. (Replaced early of last month.)

Exterior:

- Cobra R Hood, custom made for the Mark VIII.
- Shaved emblems off front and rear bumpers for clean look.
- Custom Ram Air inlet on front bumper for a custom Ram Air/Cold air intake setup. (Ideal setup for a SC.)
- Lowering switch, located in center console, for an ultimate "slammed" look.

Interior:

- Eclipse CD player

I'm asking $5,500 obo. As many of you already know, these cars are worth well more than they are to private owners like us. It is an all in all fabulous car and I'll gaurentee you never get sick of driving it. I'm located in Chicago, Illinois and the car has always been garage kept. I'll throw new tires on if needed. For any information, you could either leave me a private message on LvC,give me a call at (773)410-7970 and ask for Jon, or send me an email at Klubber21@aim.com . I'll keep this updated on a daily basis. Thanks for your time guys. Jon.

New pics will be added in a few days.

Picture 007 (Small).jpg

100_5408 (Small).jpg

100_0295 (Small).JPG

100_0298 (Small).JPG

100_0291 (Small).JPG

100_0297 (Small).JPG

100_0290 (Small).JPG

100_0294 (Small).JPG

ahhh man your gone astray man. keep it put it in storage or somthing dont sell.

That is one of the sickest looking VIII's i've ever seen. Awesome job on it man...sucks your selling it but you gotta do what you gotta do, i'd fly there right now if i had the cash.

I appreciate the kind comments guys. I know I should keep it, but the time has come. ;( More pics will be added soon. If anyone had any questions, feel free to call or send me a PM. Thanks for your time.

If by some miracle you have this car at the end of the summer, I will be a serious buyer.

StraDog said:
I appreciate the kind comments guys. I know I should keep it, but the time has come. ;( More pics will be added soon. If anyone had any questions, feel free to call or send me a PM. Thanks for your time.

You better not pick up some Hondyuck, Toypukea, Nice$hitan, Misapieceof$hit Ricer Dog!!! LOL..

It passed emissions with flying colors. The Magnaflows give it a nice DEEP sound. Not loud at all, but when you get on it, it sounds NICE! Not a Flowmaster sound at all, but an exotic deep sound.

LOL Rich, I will prolly be pickin up a nice CTS possibly and work with that. No rice for me.

Ok, I am in the far Northwest suburbs. PM me (or post) your location if you would and we can set up a time I can take a look at it.

-Douglas

StraDog said:
It passed emissions with flying colors. The Magnaflows give it a nice DEEP sound. Not loud at all, but when you get on it, it sounds NICE! Not a Flowmaster sound at all, but an exotic deep sound.

LOL Rich, I will prolly be pickin up a nice CTS possibly and work with that. No rice for me.
A CTS you crossing over to the Dark Side Stradog LOL.

Bump...

Car is getting new stock tires on later this week. Up to date pics will be taken shortly.

$5,500 or best offer. Price is negoitable. Thanks for your time.

Very Interested

Could you post some pics of the interior?

Also sent you email, will PM you also, would call but it is getting late. (I work mids.)

P.S. How did you get your nickname?

Jon,

I have someone who MAY be interested in it from work. I'm gonna print this page off, and take it to work with me tomorrow. I'll let you know what he says.

mespock said:
You better not pick up some Hondyuck, Toypukea, Nice$hitan, Misapieceof$hit Ricer Dog!!! LOL..

Almost did tonight but turned down the deals because, well the car wasn't like a Lincoln. I guess I am spoiled.

Just put 4 new 225/60/16 tires on this morning. Car rides awesome.

New pics will be up this weekend, have a few people coming by to check it out. This morning the car was spotless, now it's filthy from the snow/hail/rain/ highway driving.

I'm still waiting for a phone call jon. I would like to come up tomorrow to look at it if your free.

Mike

I am selling my 2004 LSE in the chiago area

not sure if you are interested in a slightly used LSE
Here is my website address for the car
http://www.thehauns.com/lincoln
My car is on Ebay ending in on in 22 hours
here is the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Fcgiurl%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fcgi.ebay.com%252Fws%252F%26fkr%3D1%26from%3DR8%26satitle%3D4622863512%26category0%3D%26fvi%3D1&item=4622863512
thanks
Brad

Hey Mike... Please give me a call again, I forgot to save your number. Your more than welcome to come over and check it out tomorrow. I'll be here. It's relatively easy to get here. Take I-55 North to Harlem Ave. So however you go to get to I-55. Hopefully Your on here and see this. I will be available. Thanks bud. Jon.

Members online

No members online now.
Back