1995 Indigo Lights/Black LSC Progress

I have been looking at the Chrome FR500's on customwheelshop.com, the price is nice, I just have not made up my mind if they would look good on my gen 2 pearl.

^^They would. But don't get them, I wouldn't want FR500s to be "played out" before I get my car back together and put mine on. :p

^^They would. But don't get them, I wouldn't want FR500s to be "played out" before I get my car back together and put mine on. :p

I do not think anytime soon the FR500's would be played out. Not too many that I have seen on Mark's on here, just a hand full, unlike the Saleens.

Just looked at this thread for the first time... Wow! Sweet Gen 1!!!

Thanks guys.

It's comming along.....slowly.

I'm still unsure as to the actual condition of this engine. Once I have it completely hooked up I'll start it up. If I have any compression or noise issues, I'll be buying a cheap 4cylinder beater to back and forth while I build a new better engine.

This is where it sits for now.

Jeb, the pics of the lines are what I was talking about for your car.

Mike

100_3295.JPG

100_3299.JPG

100_3301.JPG

100_3307.JPG

100_3309.JPG

yea, i think im gonna do them like J. did on the white lightning. Just have to decide exactly what to do with the tranny gauge sensor.

Yes I used zipties......Shut up about it.

I'll do it all correctly when I can afford to buy the stuff I want. I crushed the rear portion of the cooler lines unfortunatly and needed to build those adapters to get the car driving again. I'll RE-Run Braided stainless and AN fittings to a 40,000 aftermarket cooler later.

Anyway Jeb,

I would put a 1/8" NPT T Fitting with 3/8 barbs In and Out at the red line, and then put your sensor inthe 3rd port. You could build a bracket to hold it securley.

My 2cents anyway.

MIke

100_3312.JPG

100_3319.JPG

YouTube - 100 3324

It RUNS!!!!!!!

This engine is 100X smoother than the old one ever was. Don't mind the Idler pulley squealing, it's getting replaced tomorrow.
My ears !!!!! :eek:
Nice to see it running.
It must be nice to live were you can have the garage door open.

Yes I used zipties......Shut up about it.
Zip ties and green slime........:)

Finally got it sensor lowered to the level I want it. These were taken at Garden of the Gods here in the Springs.

I'm loving this 65 degree weather.

100_4231.JPG

100_4232.JPG

100_4233.JPG

No,

I will need to do so, in the long run though.

On a hard bump, it will rub a bit. my new rear sway-bar, and shocks will help that too.

I don't want to roll them till I am prepared to spend the money to repaint the back half of the car. You can't hardly roll them with out cracking the paint.

looks great mike. Let me know if u want to borrow the fender roller that I think I am going to have to buy in the VERY near future.

Very Very Nice. Really like White with Black interior. Lookin real good under the hood also. As soon as I'm happy with all the work on mine I need to start detailing mine like this.

FINALLY got the console painted. Been wanting to get this done for a LONG time. While I was in there I swapped the ETCU over to the new design.

Yes it needs cleaned, I've just been too busy with other things lately.

Mike

IMG_0221.JPG

IMG_0222.JPG

OH,

And I've been meaning to say.....

Thanks for the kind words people. This is a REALLY low budget build, but I'm trying to keep the quality up there as well.

looks way better than the cell phone pic, now all you need to do is highlight that blacked out Lincoln star with some white.

I hate to be the one to say it...

Are you color blind? :eek:

You got the wrong color! :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back