1/4 mile times and kill stories

Woa, thats the 1st time I've seen a MarkVIII horizontal grill. Don't tell us what its from, make us guess.

Not trying to hi-jack.

My 1/4 mile times in my MarkVIII are to pathetic to post.

I've only taken my Mark to the track once. Ran a 16.41 @ 87.459 best. I haven't street raced too much, so far I've only picked on some slow ricers.

And before anyone says anything about it, the 16.41 was at Albuquerque dragway (5300' track elevation) with a density altitude of right around 8000ft.

02LSE96LSC91SE84TC said:
I was pointing out MarkVIII93 calling Mr.Wilson a retard because of his signature burn out in parking lot, when his signature is him doing a burn out on the street.

Never mind.

Yes Sir... and I was only stiring the pot. ;)
You know how us girls can be.

Hell yeah! we went to go see devil driver in concert last night:headbang: for you who listen to metal and don't know who they are check em out you owe it to your self
Any ways we are cruising through Topeka ks when this kid in mommy's brand new acrua tl decides he wants to race so from the 60 roll not a chance I walked away like he was standing still so after i get a good 5 lengths on hm i let out figuring he doesn't want anymore then he does one of the chicken sh!t fly bys doing at least 100 so i said screw it and caught up with him and did the in and out of traffic dance at about 120 when this KID (18 tops age wise) tries to cut between a car and the emergency barrier and ends up side swiping the concrete barrier. we didn't stop or anything but we were laughing our a$$es off. could you imagine haveing to tell your parents how you wrecked and ontop of that haveing to tell your dad that you were getting your a$$ handed to you

inexperianced kids driving mommys car or any car shouldn't race PERIOD

Cbecker1994Vlll said:
this kid in mommy's brand new acrua tl decides he wants to race so from the 60 roll not a chance I walked away like he was standing still so after i get a good 5 lengths on hm i let out figuring he doesn't want anymore then he does one of the chicken sh!t fly bys doing at least 100 so i said screw it and caught up with him and did the in and out of traffic dance at about 120 when this KID (18 tops age wise) tries to cut between a car and the emergency barrier and ends up side swiping the concrete barrier. we didn't stop or anything but we were laughing our a$$es off.

inexperianced kids driving mommys car or any car shouldn't race PERIOD

Maybe you shouldn't have pushed him. That's just stupid "dancing" in and out of traffic. What would you have done had he flipped his car over? Laugh and Drive away? How would you feel if it were you? How would your Daughter feel if Daddy didn't come home one night?

At least in my stupid race where the other driver totaled his car... I stopped to make sure he was alright. That was also the night I quit street racing and took my speed happy @$$ to the track. At least there's a safety crew there incase anything goes wrong.

MarkVIII93 said:
Eyy, no need to start drama you little school girl.... Keep your shirt on!:D

if i were a little school girl you would want me to take off my shirt, wouldnt ya.:D

(i wasnt tryin to start somethin, i was just bustin yer bal ls)

Tripany said:
Maybe you shouldn't have pushed him. That's just stupid "dancing" in and out of traffic. What would you have done had he flipped his car over? Laugh and Drive away? How would you feel if it were you? How would your Daughter feel if Daddy didn't come home one night?

I would have laughed and drove away. Nothing you can do, if you stop your gettin a ticket. What id do, is id drive right over to my station, hop on the truck and wait for the rest of the crew to get there...and then when we roll up on the scene, laugh at him again.

if he would have hit the wall hard we would have stopped he just side swipped it and hit his brakes. and i didn't push him. HE is the one who started the races. HE is the one who did the 100 mph fly by. it goes back to the same sh1t that happened to JC1994 inexperiace damn near got him ina bad wreck if you don't know what your doing you shouldn't race
and i take my speed happy a$$ to the track all the time barely even street race when we do street race here there is an old abandoned road we use Never any stop light to stop light.

95sc said:
My brother does alot.His PC is down ,so I 'll post all the kills by his blown 98 LSC.
Best ET-11.83 @ 117.81

Subaru wrx STI- Click here to see Video

Black GTO LS2- Click here to see Video

Cobalt SS-Click here to watch lincoln-mark-8-vs-cobalt-ss

01 Camaro SS- Click here to see Video

silver GTO LS1- Click here to see Video

yellow GTO LS1- Click here to see Video

02 Mustang GT- Click here to see Video

01 stang GT-Click here to watch MARK-8-vs-STANG-GT

95 stang GT-Click here to watch mark-8-vs-50-stang

Dodge Ram hemi-Click here to watch 98-mark-8-run

C5 vette-Click here to watch mark8-vs-c5-vette

BTW.We are planning to go to US41 this friday night.They are having STREET CHAOS ,so track closes at 2am.Check it out http://us41dragway.com/
That is one bad lincoln! I enjoyed wathing those videos!!!!!!

Tripany said:
Yes Sir... and I was only stiring the pot. ;)
You know how us girls can be.

Chicks!.....Cannot live with em and cannot bury them in the backyard without the damn neighbors golden retriever digging them back up... :D :D :D

Stir,stir,stir..............stir,stir,stir......hehe

J/K Trip. ;)

MrWilson said:
What id do, is id drive right over to my station, hop on the truck and wait for the rest of the crew to get there...and then when we roll up on the scene, laugh at him again.

:bowrofl: At least you'd stop.

Cbecker1994Vlll said:
if he would have hit the wall hard we would have stopped he just side swipped it and hit his brakes. and i didn't push him. HE is the one who started the races. HE is the one who did the 100 mph fly by. it goes back to the same sh1t that happened to JC1994 inexperiace damn near got him ina bad wreck if you don't know what your doing you shouldn't race
and i take my speed happy a$$ to the track all the time barely even street race when we do street race here there is an old abandoned road we use Never any stop light to stop light.

I hear what you're saying... I just hate reading about races like that. I don't like people driving like nut jobs in and out of traffic. It's just not safe, one wrong move by anyone on the road, and bad bad things can and do happen. I've seen them first hand.

The old road... now those were fun times! :D

Cbecker1994Vlll said:
oh by the way tripany nice track times your turnin . always nice seeing a woman who can drive

Thanks! And just an FYI try not to take my "poking" to heart. I speak what I feel and sometimes my respose can be a little harsh, so to speak.

I can't help it... I'm a redheaded stepchild female racer. I don't think it get's any worse than that! LOL

rocket5979 said:
Chicks!.....Cannot live with em and cannot bury them in the backyard without the damn neighbors golden retriever digging them back up... :D :D :D

STUPID DOG! ;)

Chicks... can't win an argument with them, and damn sure can't win a race against them. :p

Tripany said:
Chicks... can't win an argument with them, and damn sure can't win a race against them. :p

Refer to post #36 in this thread for tips on winning an arguement with a woman. :D

Only reason guys lose to women racing is because we are too busy trying crane our necks looking over to check out the rack, than shift. hehe.

rocket5979 said:
Only reason guys lose to women racing is because we are too busy trying crane our necks looking over to check out the rack, than shift. hehe.

:leghumper :p

Guys lose because girls cut better reaction times. But mostly because of what you mentioned above. haha

Tripany said:
I can't help it... I'm a redheaded stepchild female racer. I don't think it get's any worse than that! LOL

ohh wee! a redhead, seeeeexy ::straightens tie::;)

Tripany said:
:leghumper :p

Guys lose because girls cut better reaction times. But mostly because of what you mentioned above. haha

Cbecker1994Vlll said:
you know msm8tress i was just looking at a forum about yoru time slip and well if that is all the mods youve got then that is VERY impressive but i just don't know with out gears

lets not start this again.

can you beat a .008 rt?

i know how red heads are man i got a badass red head for a wife and shes learning to drive and drag race like a champ we are currently looking for a GMC typhoon for her to toy around with

went to the track tonite still can't get my barge I mean my Mark VIII under 10s.

pass #1 reaction .2981
60' 2.4028
330'6.9387
et @594' 9.8437
1/8th et 10.4927 @69.34 mph

pass#2 reaction .0110
60' 2.5069
330' 7.0989
et @ 594' 10.0500
1/8 et @ 10.7060 @68.59 mph

pass#3 reaction .2848
60' 2.4494
330' 7.0362
et @ 594' 9.9682
1/8 et @ 10.6202 @69.01 mph

pass #4 reaction .2871
60' 2.4287
330' 6.9938
et @ 594' 9.9156
1/8 et @ 10.5677 @69.01

felt like a slow boat to china.

Greenmachine said:
went to the track tonite still can't get my barge I mean my Mark VIII under 10s.

Damn, is there something wrong with it? Those are almost as dismal as my times and I race at a mile high track. :eek:

I'll probably catch hell for this but anyway..

'I mean my Mark VIII with minimal mods runs 13s, and people somehow believe it. They're probably just kissing my rear because I'm a chick.'

There I said it.

well, my parents dont trust me at a track... believe me, i've asked a million times. so, im forced to take my stuff on the streets.

'98 Civic SI
'04 Cobra....boy that was fun... damn i forgot i did that in my moms Camaro
'02 Mazda RX-8
'69 Camaro Z/28... i have a witness
2 door lumina... rofl
'96 6 cyl firechicken
'98 SHO Taurus
'89 RX-7.... he claimed his rotary malfunctioned... sure....

'94 Jetta VR-6... this kid talks way to much sh!t at school. after i beat him, my friend and i got in his moms new CR-X with the V-Tec and walked his ass 3 times. this CR-X has all time 4-WD and it had 2 Passengers. the kid with the jetta stopped driving to school for some reason after that lol

Cbecker1994Vlll said:
i know how red heads are man i got a badass red head for a wife and shes learning to drive and drag race like a champ we are currently looking for a GMC typhoon for her to toy around with

Sweet! Put her in the lincoln for a few bracket races!

Members online

No members online now.
Back