1/4 mile times and kill stories

Greenmachine said:
went to the track tonite still can't get my barge I mean my Mark VIII under 10s.

pass #1 reaction .2981
60' 2.4028
330'6.9387
et @594' 9.8437
1/8th et 10.4927 @69.34 mph

pass#2 reaction .0110
60' 2.5069
330' 7.0989
et @ 594' 10.0500
1/8 et @ 10.7060 @68.59 mph

pass#3 reaction .2848
60' 2.4494
330' 7.0362
et @ 594' 9.9682
1/8 et @ 10.6202 @69.01 mph

pass #4 reaction .2871
60' 2.4287
330' 6.9938
et @ 594' 9.9156
1/8 et @ 10.5677 @69.01

felt like a slow boat to china.

Are you spinning? :confused:

Hey People Can't We Get Sh!t Back To Being Civil!?!?!?!?! There Is No Need To Be Dicks To Everyone Else On This Thread Keep It To Pm If You Got Trash To Talk. I Started This Thread With The Intention To Give Future People An Easy Awnser To What Mods Do What And What You Can Expect From Them Performance Wise... And A Place For People To Place There Kill Stories Be It On The Street Or On A Track And If You Think There Is B.s. Being Posted Call The Person On It Don't Start A Playground Fight

Tripany said:
Sweet! Put her in the lincoln for a few bracket races!
she's been running the mark against some people out on the abandoned road we use

she is going to bracket it at fun ford weekend up at heartland park topeka

Lincolns Own said:
well, my parents dont trust me at a track... believe me, i've asked a million times. so, im forced to take my stuff on the streets.

'98 Civic SI
'04 Cobra....boy that was fun... damn i forgot i did that in my moms Camaro
'02 Mazda RX-8
'69 Camaro Z/28... i have a witness
2 door lumina... rofl
'96 6 cyl firechicken
'98 SHO Taurus
'89 RX-7.... he claimed his rotary malfunctioned... sure....

'94 Jetta VR-6... this kid talks way to much sh!t at school. after i beat him, my friend and i got in his moms new CR-X with the V-Tec and walked his ass 3 times. this CR-X has all time 4-WD and it had 2 Passengers. the kid with the jetta stopped driving to school for some reason after that lol

just be smart about street racing man there is good times and bad times for it what year of Z does you rmom have

Cbecker1994Vlll said:
she's been running the mark against some people out on the abandoned road we use

she is going to bracket it at fun ford weekend up at heartland park topeka

Awesome! You going to enter her into Street Ford (the trophy class)?

Bill Alexander really likes seeing us girls in the winner circle.
StreetFordWin2004.jpg

My arm is still sore from where he was smooching me! haha

Cbecker1994Vlll said:
i know how red heads are man i got a badass red head for a wife and shes learning to drive and drag race like a champ we are currently looking for a GMC typhoon for her to toy around with

ive been looking at them on google and E-Bay. they're kinda pricey!!!

MrWilson said:
we call that a 5th gen monte carlo :p

smart ass :p

yeh this was an interesting one. my mom was in the car and this pecker head pulls up, pizza hut sign on his car and all, and starts reving his engine. my mom says "kill his ass" and usually she gets mad when i "waste gas on people like that". so the light turned green and i left him behind. i came to another red light and he held back about 30 ft. the opposing light turned yellow and he floored it. i was pissed. the minute the light turned green he passed me and i jammed my foot to the floor. my mom was all out cussing... *this scared me*. before 8 seconds was up, we passed his ass and my mom flipped him off hahaha.

he must have thought that pizza hut sign added 175 HP!?!?! :D :rolleyes:

sorry man 94 z against an 04 cobra....... i don't buy that. there better be alot of mods on you rmoms ride
my uncle has an 03 cobra and my cousin his son has an 99 LS1 Z28 w 6 sp with chip and exhaust and he can't beat his dad but its a close race

Lincolns Own said:
ive been looking at them on google and E-Bay. they're kinda pricey!!!
don't care how pricey they are rare and fast and my wife likes them.. soooo yeah plus a low 14 to high 13 sec suv that does 0 - 60 in 5.3 hell yeah:headbang:

Lincolns Own said:

yeh this was an interesting one. my mom was in the car and this pecker head pulls up, pizza hut sign on his car and all, and starts reving his engine. my mom says "kill his ass" and usually she gets mad when i "waste gas on people like that". so the light turned green and i left him behind. i came to another red light and he held back about 30 ft. the opposing light turned yellow and he floored it. i was pissed. the minute the light turned green he passed me and i jammed my foot to the floor. my mom was all out cussing... *this scared me*. before 8 seconds was up, we passed his ass and my mom flipped him off hahaha.

thats funny every time i have given my mom a ride iin any of the fast cars i have had she always freaks your lucky to have a mom thats cool like that
but why won't she let you go race at a track

Cbecker1994Vlll said:
sorry man 94 z against an 04 cobra....... i don't buy that. there better be alot of mods on you rmoms ride
my uncle has an 03 cobra and my cousin his son has an 99 LS1 Z28 w 6 sp with chip and exhaust and he can't beat his dad but its a close race

well, it wasnt the supercharged one, and i think part of it might have been him hanging back just to see if i wiped out cuz i was dancing all across the highway. but if his car had it in him, i dont think he would have quit racing me... i would have gone for another race after i let him catch up.

but after we turned around, he had pretty good distance on me and i caught right back up with him.

the only thing we have on the camaro is a full round K&N air system. and the springs need to be change so it sits a little lower. i know what happened tho.

and the SS was better then the Z-28 in 99 so if he had the SS, the Cobra
would have trouble keeping up

Cbecker1994Vlll said:
thats funny every time i have given my mom a ride iin any of the fast cars i have had she always freaks your lucky to have a mom thats cool like that
but why won't she let you go race at a track

its more of my dad, he has "the final say". he thinks we will break something and they dont like spending money for stupid decisions. i tell them i'll pay for everything if something breaks but they still say no. if they knew what i did in the streets, going to the track would be like a country drive to my car :p

my cuz smokes stock ss of the same year

and the only thing my uncle has done to his cobra (at the time its plan sic now) was SLP loudmouth exhaust

Lincolns Own said:
wish i had the money to say that:rolleyes:
i work hella hard for my money just so i can have toys man... i've grown up in a family of hot rodders so if i didn't have some thing fast then i would be out cast hahahaha even though i took a 2 year break when my daughter was born:D

Cbecker1994Vlll said:
if we dont' find the right Gmc typhoon for my wife she is getting a lightning

Mmmmmm... Lightning. Very cool trucks.

Lincolns Own said:

lmao

momma dukes sounds cool as hell!

Lincolns Own said:
well, it wasnt the supercharged one, and i think part of it might have been him hanging back just to see if i wiped out cuz i was dancing all across the highway. but if his car had it in him, i dont think he would have quit racing me... i would have gone for another race after i let him catch up.

but after we turned around, he had pretty good distance on me and i caught right back up with him.

the only thing we have on the camaro is a full round K&N air system. and the springs need to be change so it sits a little lower. i know what happened tho.

and the SS was better then the Z-28 in 99 so if he had the SS, the Cobra
would have trouble keeping up

not at all, a cobra would walk a Z any day(even an ss). If it was not supercharged it would be a GT, not a cobra.

MrWilson said:
not at all, a cobra would walk a Z any day(even an ss). If it was not supercharged it would be a GT, not a cobra.

my point exactly 1994 camaro z28 285 hp low 14's to high 13's if you can rip shift it well enough

04 mustang cobra 390 hp high 12's low 13's if your retarded and don't know how to drive

MrWilson said:

Cobra's didn't come supercharged till 2003-2004 (rated @ 390 hp but really about 430 hp). Before that they were all naturally aspirated. If it was a 99 or 01 Cobra then it was still pushing 320 hp at the flywheel in stock form and looks similar to an 03-04. Still a pretty formidable opponent for most people, but definately nothing super fast.

A lot of these races will depend on the car and also the driver to determine whether a race is won or lost on the street.

Cbecker1994Vlll said:
my point exactly 1994 camaro z28 285 hp low 14's to high 13's if you can rip shift it well enough

04 mustang cobra 390 hp high 12's low 13's if your retarded and don't know how to drive

If that guy is talking about a 99 Z28 or SS Camaro then it has a different engine than yours. The 94's had the LT1 engine where as the 99's had the LS1 engine putting out 345 horsepower. It usually came down to a drivers race with a Terminator and easily walked a 99 & 01 Cobra.

i agree... there is no way in hell any stock z28 i mean any will beat a 04 cobra with equal drivers.

Members online

Back