06 Bumper Conversion/2002 LSE Body Kit

Very nice Marc! I do like the look of the gen1 skirts with the 06 bumper, I've only seen that done 2 or 3 times and I like it better every time I see it. Now I know what I will do if I ever F up my non-existant gen1 LSE bumper! Cant wait to see more pics. Did you get the exhaust tips back yet?

Nice nice nice nice

cept for the wheels :shifty:

Is that a gen 1 LSE spoiler? I'm putting mine on today.

It is. Maybe one of the last items purchased and successfully delivered from LS Koncepts without any drama. Bought it in early 2011.

Very nice Marc! I do like the look of the gen1 skirts with the 06 bumper, I've only seen that done 2 or 3 times and I like it better every time I see it. Now I know what I will do if I ever F up my non-existant gen1 LSE bumper! Cant wait to see more pics. Did you get the exhaust tips back yet?

Thanks Hite. They will be done late next week. My appt to have them installed is for the 23rd.

Thanks D. I was just texting with Manoli and have decided to do what I said I was going to do in March, have the roof wrapped in black. Drizz, why can't u live closer??? LOL.

Damn son. Looks great. So jealous right now. Nothing sexier than a white ls.

All I have at the moment is the skirts, so it will be whenever I can get ahold of the money to buy a few more things and possibly a wings west spoiler. Not 100% on which spoiler to go with or even one at all. Hopefully have everything paited within the year. Until then I will just drool over yours.

I was kinda hoping to get the entire car painted, but I doubt I will be able to afford it all at once and I'm not patient enough to wait.

That is a tough one. Is your paint in overall good condition?

Overall, I would say yes. But there is a chip on the roof and a chip on the trunk lid. When I purchased the car I had them repaint the front right fender but you can really tell it seems off from the rest of the car and it drives me nuts.

Tell me about it. I can only hope that when it finally gets done it will look half as good as yours. You have good taste.

Thank you but yours is going to turn out fine. One thing for certain, you have been making solid choices thus far so you will execute your vision effectively without hurting the look of your car. I pay attention to all member cars but I pay a lot of attention to the white ones. Just natural to do so I think.

Thanks marc and I know what you mean about watching the white ones. I always seem to creep on yours, rod's and alax's.

I was kinda hoping to get the entire car painted, but I doubt I will be able to afford it all at once and I'm not patient enough to wait.

Overall, I would say yes. But there is a chip on the roof and a chip on the trunk lid. When I purchased the car I had them repaint the front right fender but you can really tell it seems off from the rest of the car and it drives me nuts.

Anyone else see an unhappy camper in the future? Learn patience and have the car painted all at once. You'll be a lot happier with the results as changes in humidity, temperature, or even in how the painter feels one session to the next will show up in the paint. When the car gets done as a single job, all these factors are negated and the entire job will be the same shade, hue, depth, directional reflectiveness, ect. It won't take any longer to put the money back for the entire paint job as it would to do it piecemeal, in fact you'd get it done quicker since it will cost more to paint one piece at a time. Prep work costs money too, and there will be a lot more prep involved in multiple paint sessions.

Telco, I just broke all your rules but ask me if I am happy with my individual results?

But all jokes aside, Telco I know exactly from where you are coming.

heres my 06 bumper with 02 lse

9.jpg

Hey Monk!!! Actually, your car was THE inspiration for my changes. Even though we have never spoken before. Very cool to have you show up in this thread. I hope you approve of another one joining the lineage.

I get what you're saying telco. I gripe about the little imperfections that are on the car now and have been wanting to get the whole car painted for a few years now. I think I will be able to hold out to do it all at once.

That is a sweet car monk.

Aaaaaah.....that is right. I totally forgot about Ilovemyls.

Members online

Back