06 Bumper Conversion/2002 LSE Body Kit

marcredd

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, the time is almost finally here. Let me say it again....finally.

A few of you, behind the scenes, have known my intent for a few weeks and most of you know that I have been chasing a rear lower valance for 2 years. With that being said, here is where things are as of today and it should be complete on Thursday or Friday. I am aware that there is still alot of buffing to be done(note the clear run on the bumper cover), but with that being said, HUGE shout out to Elite Body and Paint of South Point Ohio for doing all the work and paint for $600. Yes...$600. The exhaust tips(3.5's) were dropped off for powdercoating today and should be back in a week. That it is when the HIDS' go on. VLED fog light bulbs and Rear License Plate Surround are also part of the changes.

Big shout out to Manoli for the current Headlights and Alax for the Rear Lower Valance. G-Rell, Soop, Hite, JoLinc, 2002(Anton), and Alax...thanks for letting me vent as I went through the process. LOL.

Next up....finishing the Nitrous install. Bring on the 100 shot. :)

I will post final pics as soon as I get the tips on and some worthy shots to show.

LSE Bumper1.jpg

LSConversion.jpg

LSConversion1.jpg

LSConversion4.jpg

LSConversion5.jpg

LSConversion8.jpg

LSConversion6.jpg

Exhaust Tips.jpg

Awesome!

I'll stop making fun of your car now that you've changed out the parts I don't like about first gen's :p

Now time for some real wheels :shifty:

Thanks Rod. Feel free to buy the Coventry 19's I want next Summer. But for now, those I have on just got refinished a few months ago so they are staying put. LOL.

Awesome dramatic mods.

600 for all that is a good deal for sure. Looking forward to finished pics!

Good luck with the foglights.

Lucky on the paint. If I had that all done at the cheapest place I know by me it would have been about 900 for all those pieces.

If anyone notices, there are two extra little holes on the bottom of the bumper cover. That is where the mounting points are for the front license plate bracket Hite made. Did not want to kill the look by drilling holes in the front of the cover but also be able to take if off if I ever show it. Also trying not get harrassed by the Highway Patrol for no front plate.

Lmao. Okay. Maybe I do not need them that badly afterall. LOL.

Awesome dramatic mods.

600 for all that is a good deal for sure. Looking forward to finished pics!

Good luck with the foglights.

Thanks Drizz. Guess we will see soon if it has been worth it.

Awesome Marc, I cant wait to see the finished result! Especially since you never post pics (but I bet you will be posting more now). Good choice on the exhaust tips!

Good stuff man. Gonna look boss.

I haven't told anyone yet but I just received some lse skirts so soon you won't be the only white Gen I with lse skirts!

Awesome Marc, I cant wait to see the finished result! Especially since you never post pics (but I bet you will be posting more now). Good choice on the exhaust tips!

I wonder who helped me make the choice on 3.5's? Hmmm. LOL. I will post a few once I get it where it needs to be but then I will go back to no pics. Lmao.

Good stuff man. Gonna look boss.

I haven't told anyone yet but I just received some lse skirts so soon you won't be the only white Gen I with lse skirts!

Congrats on the purchase!!! The tips are going to be semi gloss black. Satin is a bit too flat based on how my wheels look so I am going to go in that direction. The tips were actually only $89(for the pair) on eBay. The company is called Yonaka Motorsports. They do have a regular website as well.

Hopefully your car will finally help me decide if I want dual exhaust or the quad tips.

The tips will be back at the end of next week. I will be out of town when they are ready but will have them installed on the 23rd.

Finally!! Car looks like it got robbed!!! Lol im sure its going to look killer man :D

I thinks the tips and the wheels are going to copliment each other....storm trooper :)

It looks like it got attacked and lost. LOL. Hurts to look at it. Lmao

I still think you should have color matched the rear chrome surround as well while you were at it.

Members online

Back