03+ LS in Tampa? Don't race a Stang again

No, i do not like your Cute yellow mustang....It looks like a car my girlfriend would drive.

here is why i dont like your car....

1. Cheap Pinstrip down the side makes it look like a V6

2. 4x4 Stock suspension must have more body roll than a stage coach

3. The Interior yellow paint makes it looks cheap and Rice...plus you did a horrable job paint and the little toggle switch looks cheap.

4. The Deep Dish 95 Cobra-R wheels look cheap....Knock off wheels FTL...esspesially deep dish.

5. Having 2 Nitrous bottles is rice enough...but not having them match is even worst.

No, I dont need them..nor can i have them. I live in CA....The state of The Smog Nazi...I cant run long tubes because of the law and shorties dont do a thing and is a waste....so i run Stock exhaust manifolds and a Cat-less X-Pipe so i can swap to cats if Jonny Law comes calling

The Mustang Has been Tracked and Both Willow Springs and Buttonwillow Raceways. I am a trackday enthusiest and also have participated a serveral Autocross events. The mustangs seems open track very often.

The LS is a DD and on 20's....why would i track it when i have the mustang?...It has only had street encounters with Modded WRX's.....To which the WRXs have Lost.

Ok.
1. Pinstripes, That's FORD, the same maker of your discontinued LS.
2. As stated before, I'm waiting for BMR to ship the rest of the parts to have it all done, all out. $3000.00 in suspension for a DD, street car is good enough, I think...
3. Paint, what do you know about it. Second, the little toggle switch... It's called keep it looking stock/concealed.
4. I like the wheels, so don't care what you say.
5. I'm actually looking for 3 15 lbs bottles. The more the better. And they will both look plain stainless, I don't like the purple gay color, so I did one and have one left to strip.

I was actually feeling better, but for you to say that WRX have lost to you? Come one man, I used to have an LS, let's not bring more BS up here, the LS would need at least 100 shot of Nitrous to try and keep up with the WRX. Never mind your stocky ultra weighted with 20's LS. The LS is a DOG at take off. I'll give you some credit at the freeway, but not against a WRX, well, maybe a little on the NON-STi version, but you said modded, so still, no match there. You're just FULL OF CRAP, and not just any CRAP, real bad, old, crusty and stinky CRAP. Good Night. Got better places to be at than here with Mr. BS himself.
And please, do a damn spell check before you post!

1. Pinstripes, That's FORD, the same maker of your discontinued LS.

I know who make the stripes and the car...I said i didnt like them..period....looks cheap-o

2. As stated before, I'm waiting for BMR to ship the rest of the parts to have it all done, all out. $3000.00 in suspension for a DD, street car is good enough, I think...

Why would you even think about buying BMR parts! You must be a Mustang New because anyone know knows anything know that Maximum Motorsports parts are the only suspension parts any mustang owner should buy. all there parts OWN BMR and Steeda Hands down. $3000.00 from BMR is a waste. all you need is the road & Track Box from MM and is $2,382.54...I have all of the parts in that Box and it owns everything.

3. Paint, what do you know about it. Second, the little toggle switch... It's called keep it looking stock/concealed.

For you information buddy i know a thing or two about painting and happen to have excellent skill with a rattle can. I have painted many parts of my mustang Flat black, like my rear bumper inserts, and they turned out OEM...you just did a horrible job.

...as for the little cheap switch, It does not look "Stock" or "Concealed" It look so odvious and cheap because the switch is so small...I think even Wal Mart has nicer switches....Wanna talk about OEM/Concealed? I wired my garage door opener to a Convertable top switch and removed the lettering on the switch..thats Concealed.

5. I'm actually looking for 3 15 lbs bottles. The more the better. And they will both look plain stainless, I don't like the purple gay color, so I did one and have one left to strip.

Common Dude, nobody needs that much nitrous....Thats the same about of Bottles The Skyline uses in 2 Fast 2 Furious.... Gonna go street racing next?....Be carefull your "Danger To Manifold" light doesnt come on when you press the NOS.

I was actually feeling better, but for you to say that WRX have lost to you? Come one man, I used to have an LS, let's not bring more BS up here, the LS would need at least 100 shot of Nitrous to try and keep up with the WRX. Never mind your stocky ultra weighted with 20's LS. The LS is a DOG at take off. I'll give you some credit at the freeway, but not against a WRX, well, maybe a little on the NON-STi version, but you said modded, so still, no match there. You're just FULL OF CRAP, and not just any CRAP, real bad, old, crusty and stinky CRAP. Good Night. Got better places to be at than here with Mr. BS himself.

"Bug Eye" WRXs have 227BHP and 6,000 RPM at the crank as claimed by Subaru...they they dyno 155HP at the Wheels Stock because of the Powertrain loss through the AWD. The ones i have raced all had the usuall Up-pipe, Down pipe, Catback, BOV. WRXs are Slow..dont you know this?...and as you Noticed i said WRX, Not STI...if i ment STi i would have stated that

My 00 LS8 runs 9 seconds stock. So you and your disgustang can suck it.

So what do you and your dirty fingernails have to say about that, huh? :D

nobs.jpg

If you are too cheap and dumb to buy a Nitrous mail order tune then you deserve to have bad things happen...any tuner will say that Nitrous requires a Custom Tune.

Hey genius, you do realize that I AM an SCT tuner, right? The only main difference between a nitrous tune and an N/A tune is that the nitrous tune has the spark timing retarded a little bit for a wet nitrous system. For a dry nitrous system the MAF curve allows for added fuel too when the nitrous is spraying. That is it. Dry = slightly different tune. Wet = Same tune with timing bumped down (with end user settings on SCT Xcal2 if customer is not shy)...

I am awaiting a response to this. Please try to be coherent this time... :cool:

Hey genius, you do realize that I AM an SCT tuner, right? The only main difference between a nitrous tune and an N/A tune is that the nitrous tune has the spark timing retarded a little bit for a wet nitrous system. For a dry nitrous system the MAF curve allows for added fuel too when the nitrous is spraying. That is it. Dry = slightly different tune. Wet = Same tune with timing bumped down (with end user settings on SCT Xcal2 if customer is not shy)...

I am awaiting a response to this. Please try to be coherent this time... :cool:

Congradulations, You can Buy SCT Softwear and have Access to a Dyno...Whoopdee.

Buying a mail order tune is just retarded. Its just being cheap because sooner or later you will want more power anyway and will go to a Tuner.

....Plus he is running an Entry level Zex Kit....Zex kit if for people who dont know what there doing and is installing it because you cant mess up installing a zex kit.

..If i was doing Nitrous i would use a NX Wet with a Flip Chip, Wideband A/F Shut off and RPM window switch....1 tune for 91 N/A and the other for 91 Nitrous.

Do stuff right the first time and then you wont have to do it twice

Buying a mail order tune is just retarded. Its just being cheap because sooner or later you will want more power anyway and will go to a Tuner.

....Plus he is running an Entry level Zex Kit....Zex kit if for people who dont know what there doing and is installing it because you cant mess up installing a zex kit.

..If i was doing Nitrous i would use a NX Wet with a Flip Chip, Wideband A/F Shut off and RPM window switch....1 tune for 91 N/A and the other for 91 Nitrous.

"....My name is adrian

....I like to use .... a lot

....do you know why?

....Because i think it's cool

I also like to use Bold text when i get mad, grrrrr....

....EVERYONE IS WRONG AND I AM RIGHT, SO STFU, GRRRR ...."

You need a window switch because you can't drive and might blow your motor. Nevertheless, is good insurance to have. I currently have 3 tunes. N20 with Race fuel, N20 on 93 and Street on 93. You can do whatever system you prefer, I chose Zex because I like fuel management system, not for price you idiot. How do hell do you categorize Nitrous as entry level? And obviously you don't know about suspension.
http://www.bmrfabrication.com/
http://www.zambonispeed.com/
When you get a launch like that, you want that in your car. Not some "boxed" parts like you said.

Get your head out of your ass and start reasoning, wetback. And please, do a damn spell check, IDIOTA.

I'm going to make one final observation and post. Who would buy a Mustang for a road course car anyway? Mustangs have solid axles and are best for drag racing. There are numerous other cars that are much better suited to a road course. I bet even a stock SVT Focus would push that Mustang in a serious course. A heavily modded SVT Focus would most definitely smoke a Mustang in the turns. Also, you say you tracked your Mustang but you hate drag racing. Does that mean you only tracked it on turns or have you actually run your Mustang in a quarter mile? That would be drag racing so you are contradicting yourself if you have. What is your E.T.?

Come one man, I used to have an LS, let's not bring more BS up here, the LS would need at least 100 shot of Nitrous to try and keep up with the WRX.

I'll give you some credit at the freeway, but not against a WRX, well, maybe a little on the NON-STi version, but you said modded, so still, no match there.

And you sir should do something about those comma splices. It's OK to create a new sentence from time to time.

And you sir should do something about those comma splices. It's OK to create a new sentence from time to time.

You are totally right. I just thought it would be easier for him to understand if I tried to match his level.
However, I will keep in mind that there is actually educated people reading this as well.

My apologies to those with some level of education.

Oh, you're one of THOSE guys.... You know, the guys who have all the answers but don't really know a thing. I would like to meet and talk with you someday it sure would be entertaining.

BTW, buying software, which is VERRRRRRY expensive I might add, is not what makes a tuner a tuner. It is the understanding about what a tune consists of. Trust me when I say that real tuning is very complex and not many people have the ability to do it. I am not a "tuner" because I have software I am a tuner because I know how to use that software to whip up a tune that will allow a N/A, supercharged, turbo, or nitrous vehicle run safely and with really good power.

Who cares what brand of nitrous kit this guy is running. Nitrous is just a simple on/off solenoid (two if wet), pressurized bottle with nitrous, nitrous lines (small hoses), an array of pretty simple on/off switches, and jets which have metered sizes of holes drilled through them to get a certain flow. Nitrous is very simple, not rocket science to build a kit. 99% of people running, NX, NOS, Nitrous Works, Edelbrock, so on and on are only running kits with similar properties of the Zex. The only difference in the Zex is that the nitrous solenoids and electronic controls are housed in one unit. Unless you are running a dual stage progressive controlled direct port nitrous setup with 200+ total shot going through it then anything less is "entry level". You are a genius.

Well since you are talking about "doing things right the first time" then where is your Fuel Pressure Safety Shutoff switch??? I mean, since you want to do things right... I guess you forgot to research that on Google last night? :cool:

Guys like you are a dime a dozen. You brag about all this "knowledge" you "have" on the internet but when I run into you in person you really just shut up and listen to us people who have the real knowledge on this stuff. I have found that the story usually changes when I meet those people in person. Allot more meek, allot more submissive, allot more respectful because they recognize who really knows their stuff. Let me be one to say that you may know a liiiiiiiittle bit of obscur information on a few things here and there, but that is it. I have seen no less than 10 times that you have posted total inaccurate information on this one single thread. That says allot about you... I will leave it up to other readers to figure out what that is.

This thread started out with one fella being a childish jerk and just morphed into another man-child coming in here and causing a ruckus. I guess since this thread cannot have any real educational value taken away from it the other readers might as well take some entertainment value away from it like Adrian and his jokes.

I'm waiting for you....

It was actually a typical LS young driver thinking that he owned the highway, I used to feel that way. I got my car into the mid 11's now, and next weekend I'll be forging the bottom end (Manley rods and Diamond pistons with an 8 bolt Cobra crank) and will push the 650 RWHP. Will keep the compression in the 9.5.1 - 10.1 range until I decided if I'm boosting or spraying. That will get me to the 10's easy, got brand new BMR suspension on the way and sub-frames welded by tomorrow. Not picking a fight, just fun, stuff I couldn't do before with the LS. And trust me, if you think I blow here, you should see the stuff we get over at stang forum, all kinds of LS stories beating on GT's, and the best one, an 02 LS V8 that beat a Terminator, right...
I'm sorry for coming here and posting this, I'm just happy, that's it. I wanted to have a fast car, and I went the wrong direction with the LS, it's my fault, but now I've corrected my ways and I can hang with the big boys I've always wanted to hang with... Z06, TA, and the fastest imports that used to beat me on the LS. Again, sorry.

9.5:1 - 10:1 compression on an N/A 4.6 SOHC with no spray and you think you're going to get how much RWHP? 650?!?!? Factoring in on the low side of 13% drivetrain loss and you're looking at 735 BHP. Or in Standard English Units, 735 POUNDS OF BULLSH!T

I love mustangs, so don't get me wrong... but your story about your stang smells like a barn. To get 650 RWHP from a N/A SOHC 4.6, no spray, you'd need some of the tallest cams available and about 13:1 compression with a rock solid bottom end perfectly balanced... because she wouldn't hit her power band until about 5500-7500 RPM

Members online

No members online now.
Back