03+ LS in Tampa? Don't race a Stang again

...If drag racing were as easy as you want everyone to believe it wouldn't be so popular.

...man you area fool...Drag racing IS so Popular because IT IS so easy. Any dumb fool with a car can go on the street and Drag or pay $20 to go to the Strip.

....Drag racing is popular because its cheap for the average dude to do.

...road racing to more skill, time, effort, Balls...ECT

...man you area fool...Drag racing IS so Popular because IT IS so easy. Any dumb fool with a car can go on the street and Drag or pay $20 to go to the Strip.

....Drag racing is popular because its cheap for the average dude to do.

...road racing to more skill, time, effort, Balls...ECT

Drag racing is easy to do but not so easy to do well. So, I'd like to see you control a 8-9 sec car on a dragstrip without losing control. I doubt you have the balls. Drag racing is popular because of the adrenaline rush you get while doing it.

By your definitions, road racing is nothing more than steering and pressing the gas and brake. Of course, we all know it's more difficult than that.

Both drag racing and road racing involve plenty of costs and require multiple upgrades to accomplish high-end results. The fact that you don't like one of them bears no weight on it's legitimacy.

Also, the fact that your responses always involve some ridiculing shows your limited ability to have an intelligent conversation.

Adrian, I was hoping you would come to your senses, but apparently you have NONE. Aren't you that kid that was looking to buy an old BMW and put a turbo on it and do some kind of drifting? Even the entire forum jumped on you for being so stupid. I've seen you on that FORUM, so STFU. You don't even know crap about weight/HP ratio. what is your lift on those cams and what's your compression at? What is your timing set at, because with the "350" hp you say you have, you must know how to care and set up that motor. Sure, go find some specs online and paste them here, cause you don't know jack Sh!t! Get a hint, you're a crack head that has no papers and dirty nails, and if you keep this up, I'm calling LA MIGRA on you and have you deported back to indian country where you can ride your donkeys around town!

Glad I still come here for comic relief. I can't find any threads like this on the M5board...;)

Daaaaa yum... the only thing missing is a few yo' mama jokes!

Someone shut this bodega down before it goes nuclear....

powergrid_SIMPSONS.jpg

cams 275
compression 10.1:1
timing max advance is 6º

Sad that your car's BS so you have to talk crap about Mexicans.

Cute how you estimated mid 11's 1/4 mile times and showed 12ish time slips. Its called bench racing. A racer's facade.

well Adrian you are either an accomplished computer professional or a great googler becasue the avg person certainly doesn't keep up with such details. Not sure if this helps your case or not but you replied with the proper answer.

In the Navy we would say Bravo Zulu but the jury is still out since I do not know you all they well. Sorry :)

well Adrian you are either an accomplished computer professional or a great googler becasue the avg person certainly doesn't keep up with such details. Not sure if this helps your case or not but you replied with the proper answer.

In the Navy we would say Bravo Zulu but the jury is still out since I do not know you all they well. Sorry :)

Computers are not my profession but i am A+ certified. ASCII is simply something disregarded in modern computing by the average user. I almost first responded with a familiarization of the windows Character Map.

cams 275
compression 10.1:1
timing max advance is 6º

Sad that your car's BS so you have to talk crap about Mexicans.

Cute how you estimated mid 11's 1/4 mile times and showed 12ish time slips. Its called bench racing. A racer's facade.

My estimate on 11's is definitely with the N20. More than likely the spray will bring me down close or at 1 full second, but the track won't let me spray unless I get a 6 point cage in there which I won't do, at least not yet. If I make a pass under 12 sec without a cage, they will ban me for life from the track, not taking a chance. And definitely not talking crap about Mexicans, it was about you, I employ 5 Mexicans in my company, and they are the hardest workers I have, it's your attitude. Anyway, let's stop posting here so that this can finally move down and away. What Stang forum are you on? Screen name, then we can take it there and away from LVC.

Anyway, let's stop posting here so that this can finally move down and away. What Stang forum are you on? Screen name, then we can take it there and away from LVC.

Please do!!! I haven't checked this thread in atleast 2 days and you two are still arguing.

well my attitude has nothing to do with my race, so the need to say anything about my race was unnecessary.

I like having something funny to read, while I am drinking my beer. I dont watch Tv and it is too hot outside, so keep the soap opera going.:p

My estimate on 11's is definitely with the N20. More than likely the spray will bring me down close or at 1 full second,

You dont "Estimate" in racing...Thats why there are Time slip...So Dont "Estimate" because you are Not "Estimating", You are Assuming.

What Stang forum are you on? Screen name, then we can take it there and away from LVC.

I already Posted this information in the thread.....Maybe if you could read you could see that Mr. Cute Yellow Mustang

The more you type, the more ignorant you look. With that attitude, you'll end up with a burrito stuffed very deep up you know where. And I know you like my Car, Mr. Cute Yellow Mustang. And I'm sorry, I can't find that information on the other forum/screen name. I must be forgetting my Spanish. EDIT= I can't find on the other forums where your car is making the amount of power you say. Anyways, don't you know you need LT's for all the work it has?

And I know you like my Car, Mr. Cute Yellow Mustang.

No, i do not like your Cute yellow mustang....It looks like a car my girlfriend would drive.

here is why i dont like your car....

1. Cheap Pinstrip down the side makes it look like a V6

2. 4x4 Stock suspension must have more body roll than a stage coach

3. The Interior yellow paint makes it looks cheap and Rice...plus you did a horrable job paint and the little toggle switch looks cheap.

4. The Deep Dish 95 Cobra-R wheels look cheap....Knock off wheels FTL...esspesially deep dish.

5. Having 2 Nitrous bottles is rice enough...but not having them match is even worst.

Anyways, don't you know you need LT's for all the work it has?

No, I dont need them..nor can i have them. I live in CA....The state of The Smog Nazi...I cant run long tubes because of the law and shorties dont do a thing and is a waste....so i run Stock exhaust manifolds and a Cat-less X-Pipe so i can swap to cats if Jonny Law comes calling

Have you been to the track and raced either car?

The Mustang Has been Tracked and Both Willow Springs and Buttonwillow Raceways. I am a trackday enthusiest and also have participated a serveral Autocross events. The mustangs seems open track very often.

The LS is a DD and on 20's....why would i track it when i have the mustang?...It has only had street encounters with Modded WRX's.....To which the WRXs have Lost.

Members online

No members online now.
Back